• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Looking for The Blackguard book by Nacho Banos

mule train

Platinum Supporting Member
I'm looking to buy this book, does anybody have an idea where to find one or have one to sell...?

BigAl

This is a fantastic book and I hope the OP is able to hunt one down. Nacho signed my copy at the Philly Guitar Show back in 2006 and it was great to talk telecasters with him for a few minutes. I had no idea the prices these books are going for now that they are sold out!

cap217

Silver Supporting Member
One of the best guitar books ever, maybe the best. Quality of the book and pages and pics and detail is A+++++. Im surprised they were so cheap when they came out. He for sure could have sold these for more, Id pay $300 for one for sure.

hogy

Silver Supporting Member
I have one, and I only looked at it once. I suppose I could sell it, but I had it serial numbered to my old blackguard Esquire (that was an option when the book first was published), so I probably should keep it with the guitar.

yep.. and Nacho is a world class guy too....

as a review of the book. If you're into Telecasters, and don't have a copy, you're not into Telecasters.. :D

Ron Kirn
$400 is halfway to a decent Telecaster. Can't play a book;) Anyway I have both Duchossoir and Hunter which contain all I need to know about the things. Would be a nice book to own tho'.

mule train

Platinum Supporting Member
I have one, and I only looked at it once. I suppose I could sell it, but I had it serial numbered to my old blackguard Esquire (that was an option when the book first was published), so I probably should keep it with the guitar.
Probably doesn't sound like definitely, let me know when you will.;)

Shark Sandwich

Silver Supporting Member
wow $425 is crazy. I have #20 which I reserved before they were even published. It's an AMAZING book, super detailed. I wish they would do one just like it on early Strats. I remember for probably 5-6 years afterward there were thousands of them for sale on jklutherie.com. Should have bought a whole bunch of them. . .

Kmaz

Silver Supporting Member
This is a fantastic book and I hope the OP is able to hunt one down. Nacho signed my copy at the Philly Guitar Show back in 2006 and it was great to talk telecasters with him for a few minutes. I had no idea the prices these books are going for now that they are sold out!
Nor did I? Am glad I picked one up several years ago.

Metal Tiger

Seems like a very interesting book, Im looking for one too but I would not pay near to $400 for it. I would pay more than the $85 that they were originally sold for though for sure.

telecrazy

It`s an amazing book, and a must-have if you`re into telecasters. OP, did you try to contact Nacho? Send me a pm if you need his contact info.

I missed my chance a few years back. Why doesn't Nacho publish another run? If they're selling for over $400 there's clearly still a market for the book.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom