• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Looking for TRS splitter to mono that isn't a Hosa

-=solewheelin

Last edited:

awallace

Digiflex, Yorkville, Proco, and Rapco/Horizon all offer non-molded options... check out the pro audio section of your local music store. Typically the PA and recording guys refer to these as 'insert cables'.

J-Walk

+1 on the George's L cable made by disaster area amps. If you are willing to pony up a few more $, Mark at Lava Cables made me a great one out of his mini ultramafic cable and it is my first choice for this application.

kp8

I love the Dr. Sci Tremolessence. But I find the whole TRS to dual mono break out thing less than optimal. Even less optimal is the half hanging out mono usage thing, which makes me uneasy. But the features, sound and THE SILENT SOFT SWITCH RELAY are all great. Dr. makes good stuff.

I was planning to run it into my stereo reverb so made this:

But I also have a Dr. Scientist reverb and have been digging that so, so far mono operation.

Last edited:

somecafone

Mark Stoddard
Lava Cable

Period.
He will make exactly what you want and it will be for all intents and purposes, bullet-proof.

BT Pro Audio

http://best-tronics.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BMI&Category_Code=ADAPTER

Give them a call...I'll bet they would make one with a right angle plug too. I've bought many cables from these guys with no regrets.
Thanks! Yeah, everything we do is custom-made to order, whether it has a part number or not. So if you don't see it on our site, all it takes is a call or email and we will do it for you. So yes, to clear the uncertainty we would gladly do that with right angles, straights, choice of connectors, labels, etc.

RGB

Silver Supporting Member
Do you guys build snakes, too?
Clicked on his link and they do have snakes too...and just about every adapter you can think of.

http://btpa.com/Snakes/

I'd like to say again that every cable I've purchased from them has been excellent quality and they feel "tough". No affiliation, just a happy customer. :)

cisspcism

Thanks! Yeah, everything we do is custom-made to order, whether it has a part number or not. So if you don't see it on our site, all it takes is a call or email and we will do it for you. So yes, to clear the uncertainty we would gladly do that with right angles, straights, choice of connectors, labels, etc.
So true so true. I have ordered tons from Best-Tronics and they realy can and will make everything. Bogner medusa cables, 4 foot pedal power 2 cables, anything you can dream up really. Plus custom made patch panels, custom made looms and you can order the parts and build your own cables/patch panels/ looms.

They have everything

BT Pro Audio

Do you guys build snakes, too?
Yes sir! Studio Snakes (fan-to-fan) or Snakes (box to fan), or multipin snakes (pretty much any way you can think of). We have done stuff with looms coming out of snake boxes as well, if there were too many types of signals coming through the cable. Everything is custom labeled, cables, snake jacket, snake inputs, etc. We will put whatever you want on there. Even heat shrink logos of your band's logo to help prevent theft.

So yes, to answer your question we do snakes!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom