Looooper.com

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by mild, May 25, 2006.

1. mild

mild Member

Has anyone here dealt with David Boggs, from Looooper.com?
    He built an amazing loop/switch unit for the guitarist from Hillsong United - I was super impressed when I saw it.

If you go to the website, it appears to be a bit broken due to David being rather sick right now. (Hence this post - I'm keen to know a bit more about them, but I can't for the life of me find anything on his prices and whatnot... not even an email address!)

Please sing out with your praises, thoughts, and information! Class is in session, and I'm ready to learn... :)

2. TedintheShed

TedintheShed Member

David is a great guy- a class act. he's made a couple of pedals for me. However, he's MIA for a while.

I dealt with Pacific Custom Pedal- Ryan is a great guy, a great communicator. He did two 4 switch pedals for me with some tricky custom specs. Been using them for two weeks now and thing are working great.

3. mild

mild Member

Cool! Great site, thanks for the link - exactly the sort of product I'm looking at.

Anyone else?

4. Moe45673

Moe45673 Member

I use a loooper as well. Dave does not deserve his health problems, he's a quality guy.

Ryan, from what I've gathered, is as good as Dave. You can't go wrong with PCPs!

5. plowkraut

plowkraut Member

Seems as though Dave has been sick for months. Class act all the way. Two looopers ahve a permanent space on my board. I hope he gets well soon, I wish him the best. His stuff was really nice: totally custom powdercoating in about a dozen colors, tons of options (series/ parallel loops, feedback pots, clean blend pots, etc.) all right down to your choise of LED colors. Extremely affordable to. His mini looopers were $20-$30ish depending on the options.

6. DK207

DK207 Member

I have a micro loooper A/B and it works great and the build quality is top notch. I'm sure that he will be back in business when he recovers....tonsilar surgery complications can be pretty serious.

7. mild

mild Member

Mmmm... looks to be a bit more serious than that. Carpal Tunnel... that's just terrible luck. :(

8. enickma

enickma Member

9. shuffle

shuffle Member

10. enickma

enickma Member

Really ? He made me a tricked out custom looper that does everything but play the guitar for me. What did you want Brian to do ... explain how women think ? *grinz*