Loop-Master: anyone using one of these?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by sparkle**, May 16, 2006.

1. sparkle**

sparkle** Member

I am looking at getting the "clean/dirty hybrid pedal" Anyone using this or these Loopers?

2. jumpchamp

jumpchamp Member

i've been using a 5-loop loop-master box for a little while now. very solid build. i've been using it in a sort of anal-retentive manner, isolating my stomps as most of them do not have true bypass, and i don't like my blues driver at the front of the chain, so the boss buffer is near the end. (plus the front end of a carmen ghia is pretty sensitive, there's a substantial difference with and without the box, trust me)

these are well built pieces of equipment. i wouldn't hesitate if you decide you need it!

3. Scumback Speakers

Scumback Speakers Gold Supporting Member

Loop-Master builds my A/B & Nuke mode on/off pedals. Gotten four of them with no issues or problems so far. I'll keep using him until there is a problem. Well built, solid, and they're true bypass with the battery only running the LED indicators.

4. entraind

entraind Member

+1 My 5 loop w/ master bypass box works perfectly. Highly recommended.

5. Stevoreen

Stevoreen Member

I've got a Loop-Master A/B box that has never given me any problems.

I was looking on his site earlier today at that "clean/dirty hybrid" pedal. I may jump on that one myself.

6. Lolaviola

Lolaviola Supporting Member

+1 loopmaster
    have an A/B for a year.
    Now I just got the dual loop.
    These are cool.
    The sky's the limit, you can design your own pedal, just e mail him.

7. theHoss

theHoss Member

I have a clean dirty effects switcher. They are great pedals. I wouldn't hesitate getting one. Brian is a good builder, and very responsive. I acually have 2 of them. One for backup...although I don't think I would ever need one?

8. Alex Law

Alex Law Member

I've been using a couple of loop-master mini true bypass boxes for several months now, and they're great. Highly recommended.

9. Stevoreen

Stevoreen Member

I just had a custom "clean/dirty hybrid" pedal built in a smaller size that fits perfectly on my board. Hats off to Brian for a quality pedal and super fast turnaround on getting it built and shipped to me.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  10. Loop-Master

Loop-Master Member

That looks great Steve!

Zoom out a bit and let's see the whole board.

11. Stevoreen

Stevoreen Member

It's not all wired yet. I had to order a some more George L's to make the loops. They should be here next week and I'll take a better shot of the board. Thanks again. Great work!

12. tedm

tedm Gold Supporting Member

an a/b looper with single stomp button like the skreddy? If some email me your price, thanks. Didn't see it on your web site.

13. Loop-Master

Loop-Master Member

14. Stevoreen

Stevoreen Member

Hey again Brian. Finally got `er wired up. Works great. Now I can concentrate more on my playin' and less on pedal dancin'. Thanks.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  15. musickbox

musickbox Supporting Member

Yea, loop master is great. I have a true bypass pedal of his. I however opted for a tonefactor eeyore. I got it instead of a loop master because it looked nicer and it is vertical (even though you can custom order one). Also I got the eeyore instead of the skreddy dual loop because the in and out was on top not on the bottom. I wanted to put my clean/dirty switch on the bottom so it's easy to turn on and off. I hope that helps. I posted something like this. No one responded, =/.

16. prsnstrat

prsnstrat Member

Great guy and great products. Answers all of my questions, no matter how silly they get. ;) I have the a/b/y, dual instrument box and the a/b/c and they're all fantastic. And true bypass of course!

Brandon

17. Gdog

Gdog Member

I just got the double looper. Great quality. Built like a tank. Had my switches moved closer together to turn both loops on or off with one foot press. Also, emails were sent to update me on the building progress. You can't go wrong with Loop Master stuff. Thanks, Brian, for a great pedal!

18. Loop-Master

Loop-Master Member

Thanks guys. The work is tough and long but reading posts like the above, I am able to get some of my sanity back. :AOK

19. JayDA

JayDA Member

I just got two brand new loopers from Brian on Saturday, one regular five loop, and one of the "channel switching" abc option boxes that I requested mods to. Brian was prompt, responded to my emails quickly, and the build quality is top notch....I would not hesitate to recomend loop-master to anyone. I'll post pics of the monster board I'm building as soon as I get done wiring it this weekend.

20. entraind

entraind Member

+1

I had alot of specific requests and Brian handled then quickly and exactly to my specs. After going through a Boss LS-2 and another Loop maker's pedals and having them both fail onstage on me I've now had a trouble free year with my loop-master, which is still working perfectly....highly recommended.