Looperlative LP1 - should i buy one at this point?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by myrnaloy, Apr 25, 2015.

1. myrnaloy

myrnaloy Member

I have an opportunity to buy a lightly used (aren't they all) Looperlative LP-1 for, what seems to me, a good price.

No mission critical applications for me. Studio use - largely messing around.

That said, it will cost SOME money and i don't feel like throwing money away.

I can't seem to locate any info on current firmware (old posts re: version 2.0 but nothing substantial there). The blurbs seem to say that scatter was removed in the most recent firmware version but not sure about that (i would like scatter). Not even sure where/how to source firmware at this point.

Can't locate any underground cadre of Looperlative users.

Already have Echoplex, Repeater, PCM42, RDS8000, PDS8000, Revolver, Octatrack and most other looping devices you can lay hands on so I don't need this but if it might bring a little something new to the table....

2. splatt

splatt david torn / splattercell Gold Supporting Member

looperlative users & conversations can def be found on Loopers Delight (on FaceBook).

3. myrnaloy

myrnaloy Member

oh no. does that mean i would have to join Facebook...

4. oajensen

oajensen Member

Do the Looperlative LP1 have analog dry through?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. myrnaloy

myrnaloy Member

Looks like there is enough going on on the Looper's Delight Facebook thing to warrant grabbing one.

Thanks David.

BTW - very much looking forward to driving down to Seattle on the 17th to see your performance.