Lopo 2x12 cab /Supersonic-pics

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by rockon1, Jan 23, 2008.

1. rockon1

rockon1 Member

Heres my new Lopo 2x12 cab(229$ empty) with my new Supersonic head. Well built,voidless birch plywood. Tried out a few speakers in it and not sure what Im going to go with. At the moment Ive got an "odd couple" in it. A Vintage 30 and an Eminence Tonespotter in series/16 ohm. It seems to have the best low end of any of the other pairs I tries so far.( G12h-30/G12H-30, G12H30/G12-65) Bob

[​IMG]

2. CitizenCain

CitizenCain Member

Nice! Those Lopoline cabs look pretty sweet, especially for the price. Is that closed or open back cab?

3. rockon1

rockon1 Member

Closed back. It comes with casters too-a nice touch for the price! bob

4. voojo

voojo Gold Supporting Member

Looks great Bob, I see you got the signature series. What do you think of the build quality and component quality? I have been looking at them for some time. Thanks!

Seth

5. Dave

Dave Member

Does anyone know if the people who build these cabs are the same people who make Avatar's cabs?

I recently ordered an Avatar Contemporary cab(should be here any day) that looks just like that Lopo cab.

6. bluestarbass

bluestarbass Member

This is funny, ill need to get pics of my rig. Its almost that exact same thing. Its a fender prosonic into a lopoline 2x12. SMOKES. I have the convertible back with 2 greenbacks in there.