Ness Hamilton

I've been checking out this cool amps, they're handwired and boutique-ish, maybe I'll trade my Marshall JVM 205c for one, I don't know, what are your thoughts on these little monsters?

FourT6and2

Silver Supporting Member
I've been checking out this cool amps, they're handwired and boutique-ish, maybe I'll trade my Marshall JVM 205c for one, I don't know, what are your thoughts on these little monsters?

What makes them "boutique-ish"?

But yes, they are pretty great. I love the Chupa and Yeti I have.

photo_by_haftelm-da2r2kd.jpg

jdel77

Many threads and lots of people here with Ceriatone amps. Use the search function.

Ness Hamilton

What makes them "boutique-ish"?

But yes, they are pretty great. I love the Chupa and Yeti I have.

photo_by_haftelm-da2r2kd.jpg
I think what makes them boutique-ish is the fact that they're handmade, even have some custom made models and sound awesome, not precisely boutique, thus boutique-ish, that is a freakin' sweet setup, dude!

vintagelove

Best thing going now? Close at least. Order it with the iron of your choice and you have an amp as good as any.

I have an ots with classictone iron.

JTH20

Really great looking amps, I'm interested in his Cerberus amp (Diezel VH4 clone).

big mike

Fire Josh McDaniels!
Platinum Supporting Member
I think what makes them boutique-ish is the fact that they're handmade, even have some custom made models and sound awesome, not precisely boutique, thus boutique-ish, that is a freakin' sweet setup, dude!

The money you are saving is labor cost and Nik's ability to save money in manufacturing his own parts, and local labor to assemble.
It's a personal choice. The quality is fine.

I prefer small builders domestically. But that's not top say Ceritatone's quality isn't good. It is. But he also isn't paying american wages to anyone.
Different business model.

Love the fact he has some specialty models and not just vintage clones now.

JK1965

Gold Supporting Member
I have the Yeti 100 and its a great amp!
I only wish I could really crank it up a lot more often.

I would not hesitate to buy another Ceriatone. Great amps and dealing with Nik is always as good as it gets.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom