• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Love for the Bogner Uberschall Twin Jet

sparkman

Platinum Supporting Member
Just thought I would show some love for the Uberschall Twin Jet. A fantastic, versatile high gain amp that takes the original Uber to another level. The 4 x KT-88 power section, global depth and presence controls really unleash the beast in this amplifier. The most underrrated aspect, though--is the versatility available in Channel 1--it really does do clean to mean. I know this amp may not be for everyone, but I would suggest that those who think it may be a one-trick pony to give it another look. Really good stuff!!!!

Steve Snider

Gold Supporting Member
I love mine. Many have converted them to EL34s via a bias circuit change to allow the proper range on the 34s. I have thought about changing but love mine with the Gold Lion Reissue KT88s . The amp kills. My favorite Uber ever.

xdisciplex

Nice amp, i owned one and it had more tones than the other uber revisions in the past, i still like my revision blue better, i had them both at the same time and compared them alot. I can see how alot of people like the twin jet and im glad we have the choice of the different revisions.