• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Love my Craiglist treasures!

serviviente7

Just wanted to show my Craiglist finds...a Crate Palomino V16 minty and a Peavy Classic 30 excellent condition....got them both for $120!!!! I love me some Craiglist!!!

Guitarworks

Just wanted to show my Craiglist finds...a Crate Palomino V16 minty and a Peavy Classic 30 excellent condition....got them both for $120!!!! I love me some Craiglist!!!

The Crate Palomino is a good-sounding amp. I tried one once and was pleasantly surprised. Nice buy.

vbf

Gold Supporting Member
Nice score!! I too have gotten some fabulous craigslist bargains. :aok

the_rising

Gold Supporting Member
Classic 30 for $120 is an insane deal - particularly since, I'd assume, its an older US model.

Figaro

Silver Supporting Member
He said he "got them both for $120." $60 each is an unbelivable deal!

HTSMetal

Every single person on my local CL thinks that their used item has somehow increased in value since they originally purchased it, especially if it has Squier or First Act on the headstock. I never find anything that I would remotely consider a good deal, and I live in a relatively large Midwestern city.

Enjoy those sweet amps!

serviviente7

Thanks guys...the Crate Palomino I purchased it for $75....the Peavy Classic 30 the guy posted for $15!!!!! Because it was not working....I gave him $45....made a quick search on Google....got it fix as it was a simple fix. Here is the actual ad (I took a pic of it!) by the way now it rocks a WGS GREEN BARRET!

AC4RD

Every single person on my local CL thinks that their used item has somehow increased in value since they originally purchased it, especially if it has Squier or First Act on the headstock.
Your post reminded me of a hilarious post on the Raleigh NC CL a few days ago. Some guy had a "Squier 51" for sale, but listed it as a vintage Fender Esquire, and was asking $1200 for it. Someone had stuck a counterfeit "Esquire" sticker on the headstock and the seller claimed that the custom shop that did some mysterious mods for him said it was an Esquire and was worth $1200. He even said in an early ad that it was like Springsteen's on the cover of "Born to Run." He argued with people about it for several days on CL. I was never sure if the guy was a moron or a scammer, but sure did get a lot of laughs out of the thread. :)

And back on topic, YES, those amps were a sweet couple of deals! Lucky!

Rayzaa

Every single person on my local CL thinks that their used item has somehow increased in value since they originally purchased it, especially if it has Squier or First Act on the headstock. I never find anything that I would remotely consider a good deal, and I live in a relatively large Midwestern city.

Enjoy those sweet amps!
I mostly see people who obviously dont know anything about guitars selling their squiers. They dont mention the model, only take one crappy ppcture. One person said it was a Fender guitar and was worth a lot more but only selling for $150. It was a Squier and probably a bullet. It was a girl selling it for somebody. Craigslist has been pretty slim pickins for me but i still look sometimes. Once in a great while ill see something interesting but its rare. I live in Las Vegas, perhaps thats the problem, lol.

Trending Topics