• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Love My Giffin

edwarddavis

Gold Supporting Member
Just had to post that I recently trade for a Giffin with Shadco on here , great guy !!! could not be better but!!. The Giffin T I traded for is freakin awesome.
Its got p90s and sounds unreal. Cleans are Piano like and very clear and full. The workman ship is top notch, plays great and the stuff he uses must be great as well never had a guitar that was so responsive using the volume and tone, just move them a bit and you here the difference . Honestly I dont see many around but if you get a chance great guitars. I like it so much , I really would like another Giffin T maybe with 3-p90s if he would make such a thing.
The guitar just has a great feel as well, really cant say enough how much I like it . must be something in Portland , its the 7th guitar I have from there and they keep getting better.

Droptop

Gold Supporting Member
I have heard nothing but great things about these guitars, would love to play one some day.

Macaroni

I love my Giffin as well. Roger's work is of the highest caliber - impeccable. By the way, he'll make anything you want.

edwarddavis

Gold Supporting Member
Wow , that a great looking and I am sure playing guitar . Yea , never had one and boy was I more than pleased with the Giffin T.

Macaroni

Thanks! Have you checked out his website? You won't believe all the different stunningly beautiful guitars he's made. Several with 3 x P90s.

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
What's the top on your guitar? It reminds me of the Malagasy rosewood top on my Warmoth Jerrycaster.

HoboMan

Gold Supporting Member
I remember seeing that guitar for sale in the emporium. It looks incredible.
I love the body style. Kind of a cross between a Strat & a Les Paul Jr.

Conrats on the new guitar!

edwarddavis

Gold Supporting Member
the guitars made out of black limba , thats whats on the site it has fralis in it.
Really plays and sounds great, very full cleans and nice when used with OD.

Jim Soloway

Great score Ed.

When that guitar was first listed, I just kept going back and staring at it. Aesthetically, I thought it was one of the most pleasing guitars I had ever seen. I even e-mailed Roger to tell him how impressed I was. I'm glad to hear that it sounds as good as it looks.

edwarddavis

Gold Supporting Member
Thanks Jim and the only guitar I have that looks better is my rosewood topped swan. I just stopped playing it after a few hours.

quinto

I had a chance to try out one like that except it had only one P90. Wow, what a great guitar. His attention to detail is incredible!

XKnight

That Black Limba Model T is beautiful. I almost bought it, but I already had this Model T. Roger makes exceptional guitars. I'm kind of surprised he doesn't get more kudos on TGP.

shadco

Silver Supporting Member
That's right Ed.

gahead rub it in.

If'n I hadn't won that Thorn Junior 90 you wouldn't have the Giffin even if I struggled with the width of the fret board up the neck a little.

As an aside a very nice gentleman flew in form the Netherlands lastnight and he picked up the Anderson this AM and he was thrilled. That ANderson was also a very cool guitar.

Cheers

meangene

Not only is Roger a stellar builder but an amazing human being. Just wished he lived closer to me so we could go get some coffee now and then, I miss him much. True Mentor from the word GO! If anyone talks to him on the phone and reads the post please pass on my wishes as Pink Floyd would say "Wish You Were Here". OK everybody join in and sing along with the bouncing ball.

"Were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year, running over that same old ground, what have we found, the same old fears, wish you were here........."

The man will build and extremely capable of anything he wishes. Hope 2008 is a great year for Roger.

Trending Topics