• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Love my new Mooer Blues Crab

5F6-A

A short video showing what the Mooer Blues Crab can sound like. Recording quality is not great and there are a couple of playing goofs but you get an idea.
Very similar to the old Mashall BluesBreaker pedal from the 90s although the pots in the Mooer work better (the old version sounded good only when the knobs were set at least 2 'clock).

The Strat was played with with vol knob really low for a clean, bluesy tone into the Mooer Blues Crab pedal into JTM45 type head. I like leaving the Blues Crab on all the time and adjust the vol knob at the guitar a là Peter Green for effortless transition from clean to girthy; as you crank the knob the tone morphs from the usual JTM45 silk to more of a really fantastic Plexi-type glassy, organic tone.

BTW, in the cab I had two speakers: Celestion A type and Tayden Tru Brit. The Celestion A-type sounds superb. Great, massive blooming low end available and as you can hear no lacking in high end either. The Tayden True Brit (Pre-rola Greenback clone) is no slouch either.

Both speakers had been broken in slightly (around 25 hours) Still some way to go but not bad for now.

What do you think???

dwoverdrive

Silver Supporting Member

A short video showing what the Mooer Blues Crab can sound like. Recording quality is not great and there are a couple of playing goofs but you get an idea.
Very similar to the old Mashall BluesBreaker pedal from the 90s although the pots in the Mooer work better (the old version sounded awful with the knobs at 12 o'clock).

The Strat was played with with vol knob really low for a clean, bluesy tone into the Mooer Blues Crab pedal into JTM45 type head. I like leaving the Blues Crab on all the time and adjust the vol knob at the guitar a là Peter Green for effortless transition from clean to girthy; as you crank the knob the tone morphs from the usual JTM45 silk to more of a really fantastic Plexi-type glassy, organic tone.

BTW, the Celestion A-type sounds superb. Great, massive blooming low end available and as you can hear no lacking in high end either. The other speaker is a Tayden True Brit (Pre-rola Greenback clone)

Both speakers had been broken in slightly. Still some way to go but not bad for now. :lol:

What do you think???
Ive heard good things about it too. I'm a fan of the Mooer stuff and they are super fun pedals

3 Mile Stone

Don't have mine any more but back when I was using a Blue Note ($179?) for cleaninsh stuff, the Blues Crab ($69?) knocked it right off my board. I prefer teh Bondi Del Mar now which is just another Marshall BB style pedal. If not for the Del Mar's bass control I'd still be using the Crab. Fantastic pedal at any price, really great for the money.

Steven

I've had mine for a long time now and its still on my board. Great low gain dirt and its also great for boosting other dirt pedals.

alp

I love mine too, but with the drive goes up, i hear a noise as i sustain a note. Then it disappears, like there is a secret noise gate in there. Anyone experienced this?

Trending Topics