Love Those Pointy Guitars Thread

rastus

Here's the only one I have left from back in the 80's-It was custom ordered from the BC Rich Los Angeles Custom Shop. It's still in excellent shape and sounds amazing. I still use it when I need a locking whammy-It is set up to do the power ballad thing-squeaky clean hi-fi sounding neck p/u-screaming loud scooped mid distorto bucker at the bridge. Probably never sell it, I got it free back when I was young and tearing it up-good times, even if the case does still smell like Aqua-net and skunk-weed! Love this pic of it!

The Captain

Ain't the best pic, but the guitar is unbeatable for playability and has awesome tone. Call me a fan-boy, and I am. Kirk has a peerless resume, tone, touch and melody.

bynt

I don't have the cajones to play these. I'm too afraid I'd trip on one and impale myself. I love "out of the box", though.

A.Pulverizer

Nots mine, but i personally find this guitar to be gorgeous:
Yeah, that one's nice. It's too bad they didn't build it right though. IIRC, it was supposed to be blue to green burst. The finish on the back of the body and neck is 100% wrong and the horn was supposed to be scalloped. It also took 2 years to build and I seem to recall that the owner posted that it was lacking the Photo CD/Binder and COA... The owner was happy with it though, so that says a bit.

Mine:

The CD/Binder deal was missing from the Double Rhoads too. There's plenty more, but piss on it. Lets just say that the Jackson Custom Shop has troubles following a work order.

Trending Topics