Lovekraft Pedals

Gtowngearhead

What happened? Their online store link doesn't work and I can't find any of their pedals on eBay... I haven't tried emailing yet but I just wanted to check prices...

Thanks

vicenzajay

I just emailed Ethan last night about one of my (5) Lovekraft pedals....needs some work as all of a sudden it's started making crackly/wooshy noises when on. I'll report back once I hear from him. Don't fret too much - Ethan is GOOD people!

Jay

Last edited:

Gtowngearhead

I wasn't frettin... Just worried that the company may be in trouble before i had the chance to get a mojo drive haha.

crobar

I have two mojodrives big and small boxes. A purple chupacabra..Great pedals!! I have 40 something pedals..The mojos are my favorites... Good stuff at a good price....

vicenzajay

Update - no news from Ethan yet....I'm really surprised as usually he answers email right off the bat. I would bet he's on vacation or away for some reason.

Axe-maniac

Ethan is making a Chupacabra for me at the moment. He doesn't respond to emails as quickly as he used to due to some non-work related issues that he is dealing with but rest assured, he is still there and still building so hang in there. I also found this email address to be the best: lovekrafteffects@gmail.com

vicenzajay

Ethan is making a Chupacabra for me at the moment. He doesn't respond to emails as quickly as he used to due to some non-work related issues that he is dealing with but rest assured, he is still there and still building so hang in there. I also found this email address to be the best: lovekrafteffects@gmail.com
I was using a very much older email address - just forwarded everything to this one. Thx - Jay

Trending Topics