lovepedal 1/2 watt amp update?

2x6L6

Gold Supporting Member
Got my order in yesterday, I believe 43.22 seconds after they were posted on the lovepedal web site... psyched!!! :D

Legend

The price was never "around $50", in the original thread sean started about them he estimated a little over a hundred bucks.

Phil M

Silver Supporting Member
yeah, Sean had orginally said they'd be a little over $100.

It figures that this would coincide with a time when I have NO money at all. I'm working on recording demos and have been mic'ing amps. Is anyone else thinking that for $125 you could get a killer little recording rig? I could do everything I need to with that Vintage 1/2 watt, my 2x12 cab and the DGTM...

dmbandtimmy

I could have sworn he said $50, but I am sure your right. I guess I wishing they were $50 so I could get one :) Its a very cool idea and they do sound amazing! Someday I would like to get one as well as an Eternity as I have only heard good things about them.

G'OlPeachPhan

No doubt about the Eternity seeming like a really cool pedal.

Gainster - the tones on your Grissom impersonation were decent, but the Eternity running into the 1/2 watt Vintage floored me... That's what sold me. I ordered one immediately after listening to that clip. I should be able to come reasonably close to a similar ballpark with:

PRS -->SCOD-->EchoCzar-->1/2 watt Vintage

At least one would think...

The Whiz

Originally posted by G'OlPeachPhan

Gainster - the tones on your Grissom impersonation were decent, but the Eternity running into the 1/2 watt Vintage floored me... That's what sold me. I ordered one immediately after listening to that clip. I should be able to come reasonably close to a similar ballpark with:

How do you like that SCOD? I've been very tempted by Catalinbread's Sogrado Poblano Picasso too.

Sean was saying the vintage is boost friendly so I'm going to see what happens when I wack it with my ZVex Super Duper or my Subdecay Liquid Sunshine (which is my current favorite boost).

taco

G'OlPeachPhan

papa taco - don't have the SCOD yet... been shopping a used one for a while, as I've had to take a bath on too many "new" gear purchases that didn't work out lately. I finally scored one this week, and it should be here on Monday. I've got high expectations after hearing very positive things from two different cats that I trust. I've always been somewhat let down by "distortion" pedals, but I've always wanted a good one. I'm hoping this one delivers.

Took a leap of faith on the Lovepedal Vintage... hope it works out! I'm most concerned about how it 'feels' and responds, as you can't really discern that from clips.

The Gainster

Originally posted by G'OlPeachPhan

:)

That was just the 1/2 watt and a Mesa 12" :cool:

The 417 is the shi*!

Trending Topics