Lovepedal Amp 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeilYoungFan

Supporting Member
Can't help commenting on the modesty implied by stating in your own site that the pedal is built by "Lovepedal guru Sean Michael".

Toe

Looks like a Kalamazoo and COT stuffed in one enclosure. Or what's that supposed to be?

aaronblues

Supporting Member
Clips suggest it's not a K'zoo/Eternity deriative. More of a COT type box. Least that;s what i'm hearing in the clips.
I'll be getting one. Cool looking box!!

Cheers

Grant Ferstat

Some guy in obscure bands in a far away place...
I LOVE od's where you can dial in the bottom end to match the amp that you're using and the gain setting that you're using. It's one of the things I love about the TIM and Timmy pedals.

I've never understood why you should either have to cope with a flabby or chopped bottom end. Great to see that the AMP Eleven has bass and tone controls.

JimmyR

I'm a little concerned with the socket placement.I don't really trust a pedal with it's sockets too close together.

lux_interior

I saw this a few days ago at Lovepedal's Youtube channel. Sounds interesting, but the clip is very short. A bit weird looking, but if the switches really have that colour of gold, they look very nice on the green background... I wish more builders used stompswitches with different colours.

Grant Ferstat

Some guy in obscure bands in a far away place...
Tele clip

Clips are only clips I realise but have to say I'm pretty impressed.

Simto

The clip with the Les Paul is sick!

Man... i need to get a job so i can get this one.

Oh well.. i guess my GAS is back.. My Riot kinda ended my Tone Quest, i was happy, but now this!? :)

afterburner

damn GAS. This sounds pretty good and I've always liked 2-in-1 pedals....

Very impressed with my Superlead so far (first Lovepedal) so I think I'll give this a shot!

strattitude

Sounds very good! I also like the idea of a seperate bass knob.
Especially since I play a modded tweed deluxe, which naturally doesn't have "big" bass, I don't dig OD pedals too much that cut low end.

I still like my KOT, just wish it had a bit more low end...

bluetweed

Man that pedal and Tele sound killer/ why do Seans pedals sound so much better in person than most other pedals/ the man has a set of killer ears I tell you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics