• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

lovepedal blk friday email link

boblazz

Silver Supporting Member
anybody tried this link for the lovepedal black friday deal? my e-mail warns me when i click on the link it goes to click.aweber...wondering if its safe.

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
I didn't get an email, but yeah, the myshopify site has some cool "all in black" pedals for reasonable prices!

violentlydave

squeezes music through cheap transistors
Silver Supporting Member
anybody tried this link for the lovepedal black friday deal? my e-mail warns me when i click on the link it goes to click.aweber...wondering if its safe.

That's just the re-direction for the service he uses to send out emails. It basically keeps stats on who clicked, etc, so you can get analytics on your email campaigns.

Its safe. Or just go right to the shopify page URL someone else linked. All good eihter way, you're safe!

(never bad to check/ask if you aren't sure, because f the internet, etc... )

boblazz

Silver Supporting Member
That's just the re-direction for the service he uses to send out emails. It basically keeps stats on who clicked, etc, so you can get analytics on your email campaigns.

Its safe. Or just go right to the shopify page URL someone else linked. All good eihter way, you're safe!

(never bad to check/ask if you aren't sure, because f the internet, etc... )
thanks for the info!

jiml

Silver Supporting Member
Haha just curious what was it and what didn’t you like?

Did you get any confirmation, follow-up, or tracking emails? I’ve had nothing except the PayPal invoice.

COTERNITYStack. TS circuits don't jibe with my rig.

Yes, they will send a shipping notice via PayPal.
They are a small shop, slowly rebuilding the shop staff after a slight disruption..

ShelbyStrat

My order confirmation estimated a 3 week production which is about now....so since I'm impatient I did send an email yesterday checking on order status and haven't heard anything back yet.

Glad to know it's legit (already been PayPal scammed once this year).

I love my Super Six Stevie Mod pedal and every Lovepedal I've ever owned. Glad to see him getting back up and running

jiml

Silver Supporting Member
My order confirmation estimated a 3 week production which is about now....so since I'm impatient I did send an email yesterday checking on order status and haven't heard anything back yet.

Glad to know it's legit (already been PayPal scammed once this year).

I love my Super Six Stevie Mod pedal and every Lovepedal I've ever owned. Glad to see him getting back up and running

I get him on Instagram, but never when he has orders to fill.

Apparently some of his pedals take a little longer to make, he says that on the pages of the pedals.

jerryfan6

Gold Supporting Member
I’ve waited a month or two previously. Pretty commonplace with LovePedal. He sells and then builds, is what I understand.

ShelbyStrat

I got both of my pedals. There are no specs included in the boxes. Before I power them up...does anyone know if they are 9v only or if they can run at 18v?

sanfi4u

Gold Supporting Member
Box Of awesome (Super Six Stevie Mod x2) and the Black Mag Zendrive
I have Black Magic Zendrive and Grey Ghost Super Six (Stevie Mod). Both pedals can take 18V DC. I guess Box Of Awesome can do it too. Check this post for more details from the manufacturer.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom