• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

lovepedal contact?

rawkguitarist

Gainster,

Please explain what the "Class A" is...

Sean is a little g god!!! I've never been so pleased with a pedal til I got the Eternity!! It peacefully coexists with us...

aquadog

the class A is the right side of the twin60. I'm pretty sure there's one on ebay with a different paint job right now.

dividedsky

Originally posted by aquadog
the class A is the right side of the twin60. I'm pretty sure there's one on ebay with a different paint job right now.
I was under the impression that the Deluxe 60 is the right side of the Twin 60 and that the Class A is a totally different pedal. At least it sounds totally different to me in the clips.

rawkguitarist

Originally posted by aarondavis
Gainster,

Please explain what the "Class A" is...

I'm curious what the tonal description is, compared to say, the COT 50. Class A British? Class A American? The Twin 60 is mostly a HUGE two channel volume boost correct??

derek_32999

twin 60 is a clean boost, CORRECT!! however, sean makes a custom twin sixty like one that has been on ebay recently with side a is a hot biased cot 50 and side b is a loud mosfet 60 uhhh if any of this makes sense. from the auction for the custom twin 60:

You can drive side B (clean) with side A (hot) for an over the top high gain tone that just screams!!! Both sides have a true bypass switching system..

Or set up side A (hot) anywhere from a clean amp enhancing light OD to full out cranked vintage amp tone and engage side B (clean) for transparent volume boost for soloing

rawkguitarist

Originally posted by derek_32999
hell why listen to me sean's email is right up
there

:)
Thanks... I could call him if I wanted to, but I don't want to bother him. He's too nice, I feel like I'd be wasting his time.

You guy's know enough to give me an idea.

derek_32999

oh yeah and the twin 60 has one channel that is controllabe by 2 diff knobs that each go with a separate footswitch. example playing rhythm without pedal on, kick in right side for mild boost for ahh say the bridge, then kick on left side for total boost mayhem for lead solo!!!

Trending Topics