• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Lovepedal Eternity 'burst reissue, show some love!

coltonius

Señor Member
I miss mine.. I was on the preorder list for this round but had to back out due to an embarrassing set of circumstances that left me (also) broke.

Maybe I can pick one up in the Emporium in a few weeks or so.. You guys take care of your new Bursts! ;)

AceBSpankin

Prince of Ales
Silver Supporting Member
Will be my first Burst, should ship this week.
Will see how it compares to the E6 Black on Black.
The E6 has lots of gain and is big and open sounding!!
I had a board filled with Bearfoot/BJFe dirt and now Lovepedal is knocking them off 1x1.

AceBSpankin

Prince of Ales
Silver Supporting Member
Not a lot of interest, I thought this would be more important to more people, ha!!
I guess I'm just late to the party, what's new!!

slackmaster

I just got a COT50 Burst from a friend a couple weeks ago, looks like the version from the PGS demo. Sounds great. I have an old Kanji Eternity, what's different about the Eternity Burst?

AceBSpankin

Prince of Ales
Silver Supporting Member
I got my shipping confirmation, Woo-hoo!!!
Will prob. show up Sat. when I'm gone.......BOO!!
Cant wait to compare it to my Black on Black E6 I got earlier this year.

Trending Topics