Lovepedal help

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by ryanverbena, Jun 19, 2008.

1. ryanverbena

ryanverbena Member

I recently acquired a white dragon, except its not white. Its in a silver box with white knobs and the dragon stamp in the middle. Does anyone know what this is? Like a prototype maybe? How much would you say these are worth?

2. Last Nerve

Last Nerve Supporting Member

Does it have an LED? AC Tap? Kind of a crackle finish?
    If so, it is a "Dragon," IIRC.
    There's a few in the Emporium right now I think.
    I've seen them mostly sell for around $150?

3. ryanverbena

ryanverbena Member

It has an LED and AC tap, but no crackle. I've seen the dragons and its not one of those. None of the knobs are names but as far as i can tell, one controls volume, one the lower fuzz frequencies, and the other the higher fuzz frequencies. Cool pedal, i just have no idea what it is

4. Last Nerve

Last Nerve Supporting Member

Gotcha.
    Sounds like it is a "White Dragon." Just in a silver box.
    Do a search for "dragon manual" and you should find a copy of it around here.
    Great sounding fuzz. Probably around $175 or so, IMO.
    I'm sure others will chime in as well. :)

5. gitpicker

gitpicker Silver Supporting Member

Trying to figure out what is what with Lovepedal's will put you in the looney bin. Even pedals that look the same often sound different. That is both the magic and frustration that is "Lovepedal". The most imprortant thing to worry about is "how does it work for you?". If you dig the pedal - great!, if not, sell it. I have been through over 25 of Sean's creations. Some didn't work at all for me at all (and they are gone), some were just OK (and they are gone too), and my pedalboard is still littered with a few that are absolute genius....

6. RickB

RickB Member

I know he sold at least one of the plain silver box ones on eBay a long time ago. Keep in mind that if you use an adaptor, it has to be center positive.