• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Lovepedal Hermida SNS Appreciation Thread Part Deux--The Ham Sammich Lives!

Wolfboy1

Grandpa but...Not Yet Old!
Platinum Supporting Member
I love most of the Lovepedals I own a great deal. Sold some gear last week, it would be nice if I could find a sale this weekend, maybe Saturday or Sunday night? Maybe both.

I'll give a shout out here if I hear or see anything. I'm sure you folks can advise me on how to spend my cash or the differences between COT versions.

ellsworthman

The Geezer of Gear
Gold Supporting Member
I love most of the Lovepedals I own a great deal. Sold some gear last week, it would be nice if I could find a sale this weekend, maybe Saturday or Sunday night? Maybe both.

I'll give a shout out here if I hear or see anything. I'm sure you folks can advise me on how to spend my cash or the differences between COT versions.
You need one of everything. You're welcome. ;)

Blix

Norwegian
Silver Supporting Member
I've bougth one Lovepedal, didn't like it that much so I sold it off quickly, but got pretty much all my cash back, so I was happy. Was a great deal through SNS.

I see a Zendrive in my future some day though! :)

DrewwerD

Purple Plexi vs Suhr Riot. Anyone play them side by side? I know there was a video posted in the REDACTED thread a long time ago. Just wondering if anyone used both.

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Gold Supporting Member
I’ve owned and performed with many dozens of overdrive pedals over the years. I use Budda/East amps run clean, so lots of OD pedals don’t work as well with these amps than Fender amps do... however, My favorite Overdrives are made by Lovepedall and they sound great with my amps.........Amp 11, Eternity/cot, Mosferatu, Plexi Plus, OD11.... Hermida Spring Reverb...love their delay pedals as well..... prices are very reasonable ...
Fantastic builds! Thanks Sean and Alf...:)

Last edited:

blues

Silver Supporting Member
Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences on Lovepedals/Hermida Audio. :)
Eternities, Zendrives, COTs, AMP11s, Purple Plexis, Super Sixes, Thculas, and more! :aok

Been digging the OD11 lately. I found I can dial in some cool Plexi to angry metal panel tones with my JMP.

It's really cool with my 5112.

What amps has everyone been playing your Lovepedals through?

Edit. What guitars are you using too?

Trending Topics