• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Lovepedal Hermida SNS Appreciation Thread Part Deux--The Ham Sammich Lives!

outdoorpja

Silver Supporting Member
Is anyone else still waiting on pedals from the last sale?
Not really impatient - it's still less than six weeks.
Just curious.
Yah, I'm waiting on a 200lbs too. I know at least one of has had a shipping notice for theirs already.
Looking forward to that one.
I'll have 200 lbs out for delivery tomorrow, and then I'm just waiting on the handwired Lil China from the 16June sale. Very excited for Lil China ... she's gonna be so worth the wait :D

HERSCHEL

Yeah, I could've gotten the Mosferatu or the Black Mamba freebies. They were both up long enough. I waffled because neither are really pedals that seem like they'd be up my alley...
You'd be wrong. ;) I was wondering about the Black Mamba myself when I got it, but it has board space it's not giving up any time soon. I haven't quite figured out the Low-Gain Mosferatu yet, but it has some really sweet sustain qualities.

HERSCHEL

MAGICboy thank you so much for the freebie Mosferatu. I've been loving all the Lovepedals I've been getting over the past while. I picked up the Purple Plexi also and still might grab another tonight. I want to make sure I didn't break the rule. I looked at the Black Mamba freebie to watch the video but I didn't put it in the cart after I got the Mosferatu. Thats fine right? as long as I don't try to claim it?
Carting does nothing, really, and it's what I do when I see them, playing catch-and-release as I've gotten a couple in the past. They aren't "yours" until you complete checkout with them still available.

HERSCHEL

. And of course I just saw my confirmation email and noticed in my haste I somehow ordered 2 gold tchulas. Not the first time I've done something stupid and don't even know how it happened...
Unless you really dislike gold pedals, I don't think this even qualifies. Maybe you were a bit lazy in following the "both" mantra, but you have one for the board and on stand-alone pedal for jamming or one for two boards.

outdoorpja

Silver Supporting Member
Ordered a couple of 50 bones - Brown Deluxe and Reverb 3 - I'm such a sucker for good reverb.
Sean, thanks for bringing the SNS back to life!
congrats! the Reverb3 is a STEAL for $50. it was my first SNS purchase last summer at $99 and it's certainly worth more than that. and i'm loving my new Brown Deluxe as well. so so good.

Outtenbucks

I’m spying that brown deluxe.....it seems it can actually get quieter than the unity gain sound, but still retain is tone and be loud enough. One could almost step on it for verses or quieter parts, while letting the amp roar for chorus or loud parts. Am I right? Seems like it’s more of a pre amp ish kinda thing rather just an overdrive

honkeyjim

Thanks for bringing things back for round two! I woke up around 4:30 to use the head, took a peek on the Shopify page while I was up and was stoked to lo land a freebie Mosferatu. I was very surprised I was able to check out in time, there was a lot of half-asleep fumbling and bumbling with PayPal login and updating credit card info, but I made it out alive with one in hand. I was kind of bummed to learn later on that some had mistaken Sean's kindness as a weakness.

outdoorpja

Silver Supporting Member
I’m spying that brown deluxe.....it seems it can actually get quieter than the unity gain sound, but still retain is tone and be loud enough. One could almost step on it for verses or quieter parts, while letting the amp roar for chorus or loud parts. Am I right? Seems like it’s more of a pre amp ish kinda thing rather just an overdrive
you're correct! it can definitely do it's thing at quieter-than-unity. it's really great. i also really like it into the pachyderm (non-stinger) --- added muscle/body/grit.

Trending Topics