• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Lovepedal Hermida SNS Appreciation Thread Part Deux--The Ham Sammich Lives!

stevieboy

Clouds yell at me
Gold Supporting Member
I don’t usually go here but I was looking around Reverb and saw someone with at least 15 Believes for sale, all above $200 and about half posted in the last month.
It’s his or her own business (literally) but it just seems over the top to me.
Whine over.
Well, it's really Sean's business. He said he stopped the 30K guy, not sure if it was someone who fell asleep with his finger on the wrong button (not literally! and an accident doesn't seem likely) and it's kindness on Sean's part, or someone trying to turn himself into an unauthorized dealer, in which case Sean put the hammer down.

4b454e

Platinum Supporting Member
Well, it's really Sean's business. He said he stopped the 30K guy, not sure if it was someone who fell asleep with his finger on the wrong button (not literally! and an accident doesn't seem likely) and it's kindness on Sean's part, or someone trying to turn himself into an unauthorized dealer, in which case Sean put the hammer down.
I saw it really (REALLY) early this morning, but Sean’s post about the giant order got me thinking about it again.

Jakeboy

My God you guys talk a lot! Took me over an hour to catch up on all that's happened since last night. Thankfully, @Jakeboy was plugging his latest A. C. Rev album live on the radio, so I was digging that while reading.(TY Mark)
Looks like this SMS is going to be another epic LovePedal day.
Thanks @MAGICboy and bunch.
Thanks @Hbom ! The radio spot was fun! I am glad you are digging my music and thanks for the kind words.

Jiminvan

Silver Supporting Member
OK finally finished catching up. Whew!

So when I get up this morning I casually F5 on my phone and see the top half of the T-shirt and figure it's over. Then I scroll some more, and more, and more...Holy carp!

@MAGICboy you are totally pulling out the stops on this one! And bringing some things out of the closet like the Balance boost!

Is the Gold Tchula a fairly straight-up Tchula or modified in some way?

bbsomm

Silver Supporting Member
Am I missing out greatly that I did the 50bones reverb 3 instead of the hall-mod? I can always get the hall mod and sell the other one...looking for deep "wet" kinda sounds

Gookiecrunch

OK finally finished catching up. Whew!

So when I get up this morning I casually F5 on my phone and see the top half of the T-shirt and figure it's over. Then I scroll some more, and more, and more...Holy carp!

@MAGICboy you are totally pulling out the stops on this one! And bringing some things out of the closet like the Balance boost!

Is the Gold Tchula a fairly straight-up Tchula or modified in some way?
The gold tchula is kinda like the gold standard of tchulas. Lol. I believe it's the original and all the other colors are derivatives off the gold.
(Which is based of a fixed position cot).

groovington

Am I missing out greatly that I did the 50bones reverb 3 instead of the hall-mod? I can always get the hall mod and sell the other one...looking for deep "wet" kinda sounds
I can’t compare the 2 because I just ordered the Reverb 3 last night, but I’ve had the hall mod for years and it sounds like what you desire.

LikeAMotherF

Gold Supporting Member
I think last SNS I was waxing nostalgic about the SNS's of the past, and how I wished some of the newjacks could experience the SNS of yore.

Now you all can experience the excitement and anxiety of the random shutdown, the freebies, the missed opportunities, and now the overwhelming choices and panicked researching.

You've been initiated!

coolcat2

Silver Supporting Member
I can't believe how many great deals there are to choose from. I'm struggling on picking anything else up as I have an Epi Amos flying V waiting for me to pick up after the police hold at GC. I already snagged a rotary reverb and purple plexi se and I'm still waiting on the lil China cot and jubilee plus boost from a previous sns.

Maybe I could swing a $50 boner? Brown deluxe, fuzz50 Royale? Talk some sense into me!

Trending Topics