• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Lovepedal Hermida SNS Appreciation Thread Part Deux--The Ham Sammich Lives!

timibucktwo

Silver Supporting Member
But priestess, you got a really really cool substitute graphic!
*edit* I spoke too soon - I love it!

[I don’t think I’ve seen this one, is there a pic of it anywhere? Although I like the EM, I’m not a big fan of the graphics either , plus I kinda wish something was on the naked IM Stinger to show it's a Lovepedal since it looks like a no-brand DIY box as is, and I’m glad I bought two of those since they’re going on two different boards, and two EM on two others. I need more board space!]

GeorgeNada

Ok time for a confession:

I didn’t buy anything this sale and haven’t for the last 3 sales either. I’ve tried about 15 Lovepedal’s so far and I’ve kept... well... none.

My favorites were the eph-3, COT white foldy, Brownface Deluxe, 5e3, amp11 and Elephant Man.

I keep thinking maybe something will reel me back in but after such an epic sale and still no order from me and zero LPs in my collection idk...

Maybe I need to chop off my mullet and return my red dress (so to speak)? I think my time with these sales may be coming to a close. You kids have fun. Watch out for those spiders. Enjoy your sandwiches.
I'm right there with you...I have seriously probably tried 150 Lovepedals (some two or three times), and the only thing still here is the proto Gold Zendrive II. I don't view that as a bad thing; all those pedals helped me pinpoint what type sounds I was looking for, led me down paths to pedals that help me get the sounds I want. My GAS, which was running full speed ahead for years, has slowed down...I think I've bought two, maybe three pedals since March, five or so since the start of the year; I've been playing more instead of churning away merrily.

All that said, I still want another damned RF Zendrive...;)
Kinda how I'm running these days. Try it out, if it doesn't work, off it goes to a new home. Only thing I need to get over are the "I like them sometimes" pedals. They're not good enough to be on a board but they're too good to let go. :confused:
Yeah, it sounds like I might be in a similar spot to you guys. Discovered the SNS thing about a year and a half ago, for a stretch there I was buying multiple pedals every single SNS. I ended up with about 40 of them. All of them are well made and well thought out pedals, but I’ve starting to sell a lot of them off now, a few were just not my thing, a lot of them I really liked, but they ended up essentially never being used, a few have become an integral part of my setup and I’ll never part with them. Its been a fun journey and I’m glad I jumped down that rabbit hole, but for now I am maybe buying one pedal every other SNS at the most. I am also playing a lot more roots/country/blues type music these days where all I really need is a tuner and maybe a light OD and verb …maybe if I really want to get crazy I’ll throw in a trem and a fuzz lol. So that could contribute to my loss of interest too…..who knows maybe in a few months I’ll get bit by the bug again and be back F5ing at 4 in the morning trying to decide if I need to buy a 5th pedal that weekend or not.

Skip Reid

Isolated, sometimes I’ll chain dirt pedals that play nice chained together when I have to, but never other types of effects.
Yeah, I do as well. I'm just one output short on my CS6 if I add the delay. Just trying to avoid buying another power supply or leaving the delay off the board.

I will have to check out my wiring. Maybe I can chain some more dirt together and free up an extra output. Thanks.

Oban14

still waiting on my COT Lil china from last big SNS and am wondering if the front of chain is where everyone uses theirs or does it work elsewhere as well.

Skip Reid

I like the naked MKIII with the stamp, kind of a cool understated effect like the Les Luis, but the IM doesn’t work IMO & obviously I’m in the minority on this, but there it is. Great pedal, tho..
Agreed. I like graphics. I count the stamp on the MKIII and Les Luis to be graphics. I am not a fan of pedals looking unfinished I guess. Mainly because I want to be able to tell what the pedal I am about to stomp is going to be doing. The Iman is easier to know what it is though, since it only has one knob. If it looked like a standard dirt pedal with 3 knobs, it would be off the board. It's so good though, it stays.

Trending Topics