Lovepedal Hermida SNS Appreciation Thread Part Deux--The Ham Sammich Lives!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by la noise, Mar 6, 2018.

1. AXXA

AXXA Supporting Member

Went with the Stinger. I’m thinking it will be a good post fuzz stacker

Curious how it compares to my original Fulltone Fat Boost, which is based on the same circuit, but no doubt voiced differently. It was also $50!

2. Jakeboy

Jakeboy Member

OMG.. one for the ages. We will be talking about this one like we did the 2017 Black Friday sale that went on and on and on....

3. Fretlessbaby

Fretlessbaby Supporting Member

I agree 100%. :beer

4. ChicagoJoe

ChicagoJoe Member

I would have driven off the road and caused mass chaos. I never thought twice about spiders until I spent time with that brown recluse victim. I live like I'm in a post-apocalyptic, survival-horror world now.

5. RMosack

RMosack Supporting Member

I called the wife to get her to Google as the pain ramped up.
    Then straight to the emergency room. BP was around 185/120 or something. They gave me medication to bring it down (I guess) and I waited around three hours while they observed me. Other than pain, no other issues.

6. InAbsentia

InAbsentia Supporting Member

I just bought a Timmy, and I’m saving up for a big purchase so I shockingly stuck to my guns. Funnily enough I had a reverb blem in the cart, put it off for hours. Came back and finally cracked, went to check out and it was sold out. Fate, I suppose!

7. R.L.

R.L. Member

It would have been better sooner, but if you can get your hand s on some oregano oil, put a dropper full of that on there a couple times.

Glass Onion and timibucktwo like this.
  8. Tabor

Tabor Supporting Member

Ok time for a confession:

I didn’t buy anything this sale and haven’t for the last 3 sales either. I’ve tried about 15 Lovepedal’s so far and I’ve kept... well... none.

My favorites were the eph-3, COT white foldy, Brownface Deluxe, 5e3, amp11 and Elephant Man.

I keep thinking maybe something will reel me back in but after such an epic sale and still no order from me and zero LPs in my collection idk...

Maybe I need to chop off my mullet and return my red dress (so to speak)? I think my time with these sales may be coming to a close. You kids have fun. Watch out for those spiders. Enjoy your sandwiches.

9. R.L.

R.L. Member

But priestess, you got a really really cool substitute graphic!

10. gasman7

gasman7 Member

Sending Prayers & Mojo your Way! :band

11. Jiminvan

Jiminvan Supporting Member

Hey if it's not for you it's not for you. Kudos on the farewell message. Take care.

12. Jiminvan

I started out there too, but 10 minutes after I plugged it in the elephant graphic was the farthest thing from my mind. Great pedal!

Fretlessbaby, HERSCHEL, R.L. and 4 others like this.
  13. VooDooClown

VooDooClown Silver Supporting Member

Yikes! Hope you have a full and rapid recovery.
    Sending prayers.

Glass Onion, timibucktwo and gasman7 like this.
  14. Jiminvan

Likewise from me. Take care @Glass Onion - you can F5 with the other hand but you need both to play!

15. stevieboy

stevieboy Clouds yell at me Silver Supporting Member

I’m not totally convinced that was the most ever at one time. If I could come up with a way to search either of the threads for mention of it, I would, but I don’t think there’s much hope for that. Maybe I’ll have a flash of idiot savant brilliance and come up with a search term, but I doubt l’ll get past just the idiot part.

Maybe the Shopify page keeps stats for the user, but I doubt Sean has time for that.

16. Rockstar2971

Rockstar2971 Member

Before tonight the most I've seen is 41, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if you were correct.

Fretlessbaby and timibucktwo like this.
  17. gasman7

gasman7 Member

Got back last night from a typically crazy weird week in New Orleans.

I was there for Tales of the Cocktail (my 8th in a row) for work. It’s always the 3rd week of July which makes for a week of hot weather mixed with massive downbursts of rain.

Toss that in with a convergence of the best and brightest from the world of hospitality, along with liquor brands working hard to curry their favor, and it makes for an unpredictable week.

Something weirdly & (hopefully) memorable almost always happens at Tales. (I even saw Bryan Cranston being all undercover and “don’t look at me” in our shop for a hot second this year before he made a few big appearances around the quarter... in a freaking Fedora no less!!!)

Wasn’t really expecting or ready for the SNS this weekend, but still in for a pound.

Snatched up the Rotary Reverb as soon as I woke up Friday and saw the email. I had regretting not getting it my first SNS, which was only a few short months ago.

Then, in for the Plexi 100 + boost on Sat. I was kinda happy about being only 2 deep in, and thought maybe I’d be done at that point.

Today was rough to hold back on? I ended up with a Tiki, a Fuzz 50 and a Monkey Fist. Fuzztasticness!

Thanks?! So much @MAGICboy for a weird and wonderful end to an already weird and wonderful week, that was an awesome SNS!!! :dude

BluesBUSTER, Hbom, fretless and 7 others like this.
  18. gasman7

gasman7 Member

:stir:jo

4b454e, outdoorpja and Wolfboy1 like this.
  19. LaughinBones

LaughinBones Member

Ah the octaver, even better!

timibucktwo and Wolfboy1 like this.
  20. Oinkus

Oinkus Member

All quiet on the eastern front.

HERSCHEL and timibucktwo like this.