Lovepedal Hermida SNS Appreciation Thread Part Deux--The Ham Sammich Lives!

Blue Mel

Silver Supporting Member
Tempted on the mini LL...
I had an old Les Lius, in the original mustard yellow paint. Really does the Neil young bit to perfection when ya crank the second channel.
I had asked the old heads around the forum about the Neil sound a couple weeks ago and the 5e3 was a great shot. Actually wanted the single box in my mind, but I can see with logic that these 2 buttos are gonna go over the top. Thanks for the assurance.

Now to buy the Champ pedal because of @timibucktwo :eek:

macrossgeorge

Silver Supporting Member
The mailman just dropped off my 50 bones Black Friday Rubber Chicken! I might have to call out of work tonight. I've been on an envelope filter hunt lately and was disappointed with everything so far. Either too $$$$, too big, proprietary ac, or just plain awful sounding. The Chicken is sooo throaty, exactly what I was hearing in my head. Thanks Sean for the opportunity to own this for so little. I should've bought more than one, to put in my bass rig too.
Please help with shipping issue?
I am a big lovepedal fan and have 5 of their pedals right now with another on order (the rubber chicken). Only one of these pedals I ordered directly from them, the rest I got on reverb and eBay.
Anyway, I ordered a rubber chicken on the black friday sale and still have not gotten it. I emailed lovepedal on December 27th and they said they would ship the following week. Still not having it I emailed again on January 6th and they did not respond. I just emailed them again just now and kind of feel like they are blowing me off. Am I being impatient or does this situation sound like something is wrong? I just saw that they just put two more pedals on the custom site and I am thinking what about the order I placed nearly two months ago?
Thanks for the input.

MAGICboy

Gold Supporting Member
Please help with shipping issue?
I am a big lovepedal fan and have 5 of their pedals right now with another on order (the rubber chicken). Only one of these pedals I ordered directly from them, the rest I got on reverb and eBay.
Anyway, I ordered a rubber chicken on the black friday sale and still have not gotten it. I emailed lovepedal on December 27th and they said they would ship the following week. Still not having it I emailed again on January 6th and they did not respond. I just emailed them again just now and kind of feel like they are blowing me off. Am I being impatient or does this situation sound like something is wrong? I just saw that they just put two more pedals on the custom site and I am thinking what about the order I placed nearly two months ago?
Thanks for the input.
I just did final sign off on those
I’m so sorry they are taking a bit extra time to get out.

Sean Michael

dhod900

Just pulled the trigger on a tchula.

Am currently running a treble booster (Tony Iommi boost) and an amp-11 (I usually only use the cot side) into a les lius for my drive stacking.

Sort of hoping that the tchula can replace both the amp-11 and the treble booster.

Also have a bc-183 sun face on its way to some how squeeze in with all of this!

Edit: new to guitar and pedals (playing 9 months now), picked up a 60s reverb during the last sale. Have this first at the moment (el Capistan last), have been loving the verb up front, such a great dirty lead tone. And the pre-delay adds to this even more.

stevieboy

Clouds yell at me
Silver Supporting Member
Okay just tuned in, after a nice day at the pier and beach with my wife then pot pie special at Mel’s Diner.

I see three, what’d I miss? I promise to go back and catch up!

That mini Les Luis is one that I’ve had some interest in. Have a Black Mamba Tchula, Love the Red Moon graphics but I’m not buying a duplicate pedal for the looks, period.

Trending Topics