lovepedal is selling white dragons again

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by bullet69, Jul 5, 2006.

1. bullet69

bullet69 Member

Sean is selling dragons again. if you missed out last time nows your chance.

2. Sid

Sid Member

whats the white dragon???

3. enickma

enickma Member

Puff the magic dragons distant cousin

4. g3rmanium

g3rmanium Member

I thought it was some kind of designer drug?

5. Matt F

Matt F Member

Ordered one this AM. Treble Booster and Fuzz Face with a blend between the two.. Looks way cool.. Sean has always been very helpful in answering my questions.

6. basscracker

basscracker Guest

treble booster,MKII,fuzz,OD does them all very well too.also cleans up great with your vol. like all lovepedals do.

7. nashvillesteve

nashvillesteve Member

So, it's kind of like my Hellbilly?

I've been thinking about blowing money on an Eternity, not like I need it for any reason, but it'd be cool to have one.... I don't use a lot of pedal gain, I like adding boost, texture & teeth to an amp turned up a little bit. mid gain for me is for practicing without turning amp up (not that I really ever do turn it up much, I feel obnoxious making neighbors listen, I at least would owe it to them to practice more or crank my carmen ghia with the speaker load going into some earbuds to put myself out of my guitar misery forever....)

I really like the 1/2 watt amp and want to give their stuff a try, from the COT50, Eternity, hell, any of 'em.

However, between the Hotcake Bluesberry, Hellbilly and Hellbaby, I kind of seem to have most of those bases covered. I'm not saying that they're better than LovePedal (since I don't know and it's 300% subjective), but I'm broke at the same time and from what I've read they're definitely in overlapping territories...

Thoughts?

Which pedal is pictured on the wallpaper of the lovepedal site right now? A weird COT50 with eternity-like asian script and an amp knob?

8. Matt F

Matt F Member

I just got my White Dragon from Sean today and ran home on my lunch hour to try it out. Oh my Gosh! This pedal exceeded my expectations! So many great sounds to be had.. Fuzz face, Range Master, OD, Distortion. What a fantastic dirt box!!! Thanks for the fast shipping Sean. Was hard to head back to the office. I can't wait to get home. What a bunch of fun!!!

9. mprvise

mprvise Member

Cool! I called Sean about ordering one last night. I used to have a Hellbilly but got rid of it (gave it to a bandmate who REALLY wanted it - he's used in on every gig since). I'm hoping the White Dragon will be everything the Hellbilly was and more.

10. RickB

RickB Member

+1 on the more part. If you dug the Billy, you will LOVE (no pun intended) the Dragon. :AOK