OverdrivePedals

• Lovepedal Kanji Eternity

• Lovepedal Kanji 9

• MJM Phantom

• Jetter Jet Drive

• other-post yur opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stormbringer

Kanji 9. It can do what most other Es can and much more. Amazing pedal with a Strat and can work great with HBs too. The flexibility, killer sounds and beautiful graphics make it get my vote.

mgarrison99

Platinum Supporting Member
Kanji Eternity sounds great with my 50s RI Strat and Fender SCXD or Mesa Express. I've got one for sale in the Emporium if you're interested.

tinkercity

Silver Supporting Member
Jetdrive ALL the way. First OD pedal to quite literally knock me off my butt! :eek: But seriously it's a very open, dynamic dirt pedal that has taken duty of nearly all my gain needs. It allows me to get what I need easier than ever before.:stir

trishoot

Apples and oranges here. The Jetdrive is a fabulous pedal that can cover a lot of ground and sounds great across the board. A really great and useful design. The Phantom and the Kanji Eternity are extremely close with the Phantom in the high gain setting. They both sound great with single coils. The Kanji 9 can be dialed in to work with many different set ups, but for me, it took some time to really get dialed in. It's hard to find a bad setting on the Jetdrive, Phantom and Kanji E. For me, the Burst E and the Jetdrive are slightly above the rest, but all are great pedals.

madscientist

I voted for the Phantom...I've owned 5 different types of Eternities and, while being fantastic pedals (still own two, btw), the Phantom is a special pedal. It's got balls, it's got thickness, it cuts through with ease.

BillyK

I've held on to my 'burst Eternity since I bought it when they first came out. It's a fine pedal, but the lack of a buffer always seems to create an issue for my rig, so it forever stays in the box.

I use a Phantom and it's the best TS-style pedal I've ever heard. A total no-brainer for me. Plus the higher-gain switch gives it a whole other personality.

goodhonk

i'm probably the only person on this forum that didn't like the phantom; it was too bright and transparent with my drri. i prefer a regular ts9, but with the deville a phantom might be just what you're looking for.

hey guys. is the Lovepedal Eternity and lovepedal e6 any good? (not the kanji series) better than phantom??
please post or pm me. thanks!

Trending Topics