Lovepedal Karl

Guitarzan

I recently got a Lovepedal Karl Fuzz, holy crap! This thing is amazing!!!! By far the most interactive and touch sensative pedal of any kind I've ever played. It so unique it has to be heard. I really think Sean is on to something amazing. He seems to really be building these things with his ears. They all seem to have this " alive " qulity that I've never experienced before. I'm filling my rack with more lovepedals. I now have the Eternity which is definately the best OD I've ever had, the COT50 which is so amazing and unique(it turns my Super into a 100w Marshall), and the KARL. Here's some quick clips I did with the KARL and Eternity. There's a live video with the eternity, and a bunch of KARL studio clips. Also there is a clip of my Chapin straight into my Super Reverb for reference!! Unreal!!!

Josh

Lovepedal clips!!!!

cuz/karl

Silver Supporting Member
You guys are awsome.Nice work guys.

I wish I could do clips,my kARL sounds different too:(

But I think thats what I like about it the most.

The kARL'S deffently a sleeper.

rawkguitarist

Great, an Eternity clip that represents it's actual tone through a clean amp. People need to hear that...

Josh, just a quick tip... man you need to practice before you put anymore clips up...:D:D :D :D :D

TOTALLY KIDDING, you rock man!!

JimiB

question - the karl on the MusicToyz website is called a Karz si.
It looks different than the Karl on the Lovepedal site, and it cheaper. Are they all the same, or is there more than one version of Karl?

drjenkins

Silver Supporting Member
Im seriously looking into buying more of Seans pedals. Ive ordered a Magicboy Vibe, Still havent gotten it yet, but I am jonesin for it!!!! All his pedals seem to have really unique character. Havent heard a bad thing about them.

Trending Topics