• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Lovepedal Maori Fuzzmaster anyone?

todd richman

That sounds amazing and the look is unreal. Can I please have info on how to get one of these, seriously. Total classic Hendrix fuzz goodness.

In Tune

That sounds amazing and the look is unreal. Can I please have info on how to get one of these, seriously. Total classic Hendrix fuzz goodness.
No Problemo,, Go to lovepedal.com,, Press the buy it now button. While your there,,,, buy me one too.:knitting

todd richman

Has anyone received any info on the true description of what this pedal is exactly rather than speculation and/or praise and/or critique of the builder. I want some details on the pedal since it sounds really good, but I want to know more about it other than a video demo, before I pay $200+ for it.

u12drag

Gold Supporting Member
According to Sean it is 3 Si Transistors that clean up pretty well. that's all I got.

doralin

Another lovepedal that's brimming full of information on the website.

Why not give us even less info next time by not showing a picture?

The video on youtube is not enough to convince me as I don't know which pickup position, guitar, amp, battery powered etc.

Need more info please

Andre357

I gotta admit that's a very cool video...... Very hendrexian tones going on there.... Sounds like someone popped acid before playing on that ( and i mean that in a good way ;) )

todd richman

+1 for that. I want to know about a pedal's functions and what it is designed to repoduce sound wise before dropping any money let alone over $200. Is that too much to ask of any manufacturer?

Trending Topics