• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Sold Lovepedal Roadhouse Eternity (2007 Handwired)

TD Moyer

Silver Supporting Member
Been hanging on to this as a backup to my early 2000s Burst E.

It's in excellent condition and has that great chewy, woody tone that excels with Strats, especially on the neck pickup.

$215 shipped for TGP members

Open to trades for;
  • Bondi Sick As (Standard or Blackout)
  • Kasleder Dirty Little Thing (new, green version)
  • Hartman Flanger
  • Gigrig Wetter
  • Gigrig Quartermaster 4
  • Xotic X-Blender Stereo
  • Berkos Third Stone fuzz
  • DanDrive Secret Engine
Reverb link if you need credit to buy;
https://reverb.com/item/31887447-lovepedal-roadhouse-eternity-2007-handwired-chocolate

Handwired Roadhouse Eternity.
This is NOT a reissue. The Roadhouse Eternity can be heard on everything from Carrie Underwood tracks to Richard Fortus and Guns N Roses. Andy Summers toured the world with 2 of them on the Police reunion tour 2007-2008. They are still a staple in his rig to present day.

Features:

-Classic, touch sensitive, soaring THICK leads, clear and present rhythm tones.
-True Bypass switching, making sure your signal is preserved when the effect is off.
-9VDC, center negative adapter or 9V battery / Current draw 10mA.
-Made in USA by MUSICAINS!!

Controls:

LEVEL - Controls the overall output of the effect. There's a lot of it on tap too. You'll find unity gain between the effected and bypassed signal around 8:00-9:00.

DRIVE - Controls the distortion amount of the effect. Around 9:00 is good for a nice, bluesy rhythm. 1:00 and up starts to add sustain for leads, while remaining smooth and dynamic.

GLASS - Single band EQ will add or subtract presence to the effected signal. Rolling back around 10:00 will give a darker, rounder sound, while moving around 2:00 will add clarity and presence.

Last edited:

aaronblues

Silver Supporting Member
One of my absolute favorite pedals.
Mine hasn't left my board since I bought it in '07.
Roll that Glass knob way down, bring the volume up, boost it with an old COT with the bias low, and it'll sound thick as a milkshake.

Cheers!

TD Moyer

Silver Supporting Member
One of my absolute favorite pedals.
Mine hasn't left my board since I bought it in '07.
Roll that Glass knob way down, bring the volume up, boost it with an old COT with the bias low, and it'll sound thick as a milkshake.

Cheers!
That's right! A thick, chocolate milkshake!

Trending Topics