• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Lovepedal Twin/Sixty Come 'n' Get em'

Stressfest

I recieved my Lo last week...he said he was finishing up the Lo's. Maybe drop him a quick email just to make sure...might be the Magneto holding up the postage too???

Oddos

Stressfest said:
Hey Oddos...you might need to update your Sig to reflect Pedals : Too Many +1 :D

Done. :D

Think I`m actually gonna slow down now so I can save for bigger things. I have really only one quality electric right now, and I want a big studio rack too. Need to disipline myself.

Phil M

Shapeshifting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Yeah, I was asking him about PPs and a couple of weeks ago but he didn't seem quite ready to take an order yet so I dropped it.

rewog

Stressfest said:
I recieved my Lo last week...he said he was finishing up the Lo's. Maybe drop him a quick email just to make sure...might be the Magneto holding up the postage too???
I was on the LO list before they were offered on the website - same with the Magneto.
I don't know how Sean decides who gets priority, but I know he doesn't send 'em out as they were ordered.
I find it a bit offensive to be still waiting for things I've ordered when others are already selling and trading them on Forums and Ebay, and ordering the next "new" pedal.

rossta1

I've got the older blue Twin 60 and it's just phenomenal!

And speaking of waiting, I'm still _patiently_ waiting for my special edition Lil'China and Eternity pedals that I signed up for early last April. Anybody else on that list see anything yet?

onestop

Gold Supporting Member
So do we think these are prebuilt or will ordering one just get us added to a long wait list?

fatback

Check his website. Next to the prices it says "pedals built per order." I believe Sean is busting out the last few LO's right now as well as catching up on some other orders.

dividedsky

I had the blue Twin 60. Great boost pedal, probably should have never sold it. I think I got it new for like $150 and sold it for that or less!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom