Lovin' my new Trailer Trash Pedalboard!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by rocketboss, Mar 19, 2006.

1. rocketboss

rocketboss Supporting Member

Actually, it's not that new. These pictures are the third version and I'm feeling pretty comfortable with the configuration I have now. I got the shell from Rooster just before the new year, who by the way, is a great guy to work with. My Dad and I have done all the wiring except for the Neutriks connectors and A/C outlet which Rooster did for me. It's the first pitched (or angled) board I've used and it makes the accessability to the pedals so much better. You are able to use more pedals in the available space with better access. My Dad is really loving it because it's cut load-in time way down.

Nick :)?D)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gururyan

gururyan Member

I love it.
    Great selection of pedals and signal options on the board.
    I'd really like to have a few hours alone with your rig...well done!

3. Scott Peterson

Scott Peterson Staff Member

Nick - INSANE board; incredible wiring job. Wow. Utterly impressed.

4. themusicboxstudios

themusicboxstudios Member

5. Myron Stratis

Myron Stratis Member

6. agentcooper2001

agentcooper2001 Member

damn man! I've seen a lot of pedal boards in my day, but that is the best overall so far! A Echoczar and a Memory Lane? You da man! Rooster currently has my Triple Wide and is changing it from a hard top to a vel top and adding 2 A/C outlets on it for me. Should have it back and wired up later this week. Awesome pics man!

7. morgan

morgan Guest

Nice board! So what does that thing weigh? We've got similar pedals (including an echoczar with the exp. pedal). I've got one of the large NYC boards and I swear the thing is in the 40lb range, which lugging night after night can be a real drag (pun intended :) ). Just curious...

8. rocketboss

Mine weights in at about 45lbs and costs a little extra at the airport, but I got a flight case for it, with wheels on one end and handles on three sides. The wheels make it a breeze to move around. Then your only lifting it out of the case and placing it on stage. I'm totally happy with it!

9. agentcooper2001

agentcooper2001 Member

what's the big unlabled box on top corner and what is the power supply?

10. themusicboxstudios

themusicboxstudios Member

looks like the big box is a wireless, and the power supply is a ADL Juicebox

11. Grant Ferstat

Grant Ferstat Some guy in obscure bands in a far away place... Silver Supporting Member

I'm finding this thread is very good for my character, it's teaching me how to deal with envy.

"Thou shalt not covet another man's pedalboard"

12. rocketboss

Thats right! The juice box has worked out great for me. The Sennheiser wireless I've used for the past couple hundred shows. Its been super dependable, all over the country with no issues. I'm not crazy about the way it sounds but to go back to a cable right now would really take away from the live show. I've never had it mounted on the board before, but so far so good.

13. Dana Olsen

Dana Olsen Gold Supporting Member

Geezus Nick, that thing is a work of art.

Wow!

Dana

14. BillyBardahl

BillyBardahl Member

Very Nice!

Hey, what's the big multi-colored 2 switch pedal on the bottom front, opposite end from the RMC wah...???

15. rocketboss

Thats my Mutron Octave Divider! One of my favorite all time pedals. It gives the octave down and also has the "green ringer" distortion added to the effect. This pedal was a really great find for me. I had a friend who turned me on to his and I was hooked, had to get one. They've become very hard to find and are getting to be very expensive, if you can even locate one. I found this one in Atlanta and payed $350 for it in nonworking condition. I sent it to a guy in California who specializes in repairing Mutron effects. He fixed it! It had 9 dryed up caps, I also had him install a true bypass switch. I totally love this pedal and use it alot. Its very unique. I saw one sell on ebay a while back for around $1400. Cool pedal.

16. jlagrassa

jlagrassa Supporting Member

Nice job on the board Nick looks very neat and tidy with a great pedal collection going, I would love to get there tweed board.

17. sanhozay

sanhozay klon free since 2009

A work of art. The prettiest bomb, ever. And inspiration.

Big wowwee factor.

And....I especially like the looks of the pink & green pedals. Real looker.

18. datguytim

datguytim Supporting Member

Lookin' sharp there buddy! My '59 Trash is the bomb, but your wiring job blows doors on mine! Gotta love the Neutriks, eh? Best boards around, pricey, but totally worth it if you roll with $2K plus in FX. :BEER