Lowel - Best deal out there

JohnLutz

Gold Supporting Member
I bought a Les Paul from a guy in Ohio named Aaron Henderson. His stuff is really nice. The guitars are named after "Uncle Lowel" who was killed in WWII at Normandy.

The Les Paul blows away the Gibson's that I've had. He's building me another one right now. Aaron is a very gifted artisan. Builds his guitars by hand one at a time. Just noticed that he has a guitar on eBay right now. Thought you guys might be interested.

Lowel SG

JingleJungle

Hi.
I did not suggest any affiliation.
But since you pronounced some positive statements re the quality of these guitars I just asked if more could be seen.

JJ

JingleJungle

Yowza!

Nice-y!!

Will get in contact with him an' see if I can hook him up to some quality pups... and will discuss a solid mahogany SG for my sweet self, too...

Thank you for sharing!

JJ

fatback

These pics from the Bumbox site are pretty cool. That tele-gib on the bottom is one heck of a luxury liner.

JohnLutz

Gold Supporting Member
Check out the inlay on the Les Paul...

* Brazilian fingerboard
* korina back
* tone chambers

pic

JohnLutz

Gold Supporting Member
Please let me know if the new 'pic' link above works. I'm trying to figure out a new picture hosting site.

John

JingleJungle

Linky Worky and Guitty Looky Yummy!

I'm gonna drop the guy a line - just to check him out.
It's always nice to discover someone new!

JJ

boog204

Silver Supporting Member
he used to have a makeshift webpage but i couldn't find it anywhere. his guitars do look quite nice. a guy on hc was selling a couple of lp's aaron built a few years ago for really cheap prices. i was able to contact aaron and he was a really nice guy. and your right, that tele at the bottom is pretty killer.

turtleheadblues

I live in the same town as Aaron and he is a really cool dude.

One of his SGs is in the store I teach at and I am telling you it is one of the nicest handmade guitars I have played.

A stunning guitar.

He only wants 900 :eek:

If I had the cash I would be all over it.

Trending Topics