Sold Lower Price --2013 Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe II

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by RobJ, Apr 24, 2016.

1. RobJ

RobJ Gold Supporting Member

This is a very good condition LP Studio Deluxe II. It is a 2013 model. It has been wired with 50's style wiring and two push push pots to split the humbuckers. The plastics were changed from Black to Cream and look much much better IMHO. The pickups are now 490 T & R. This one has the 50's neck profile. Comes with a Gibson USA Brown case.

SOLD shipping and PP included.

Here's a link to Photobucket album:
    http://s815.photobucket.com/user/drvbye/library/Music Stuff for Sale/Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe II

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  2. djlynch

djlynch Member

Great Price man!!

3. Pointy Headstock

Pointy Headstock Member

"Very good condition" Would you please elaborate on specifics of the condition?

4. RobJ

RobJ Gold Supporting Member

Hi,
    there are no major dings or scratches. Not really belt buckle rash either. More like a little bit of haze. It's extremely clean. I usually rank stuff as NEW, MINT, EXCELLENT, VERY GOOD, GOOD, FAIR, POOR. I am usually over critical and I am on this one too. As I do with everything I sell, if you get it and don't feel like it's in as good or better condition than I describe, send it back in the same condition and I'll refund your purchase price. We'll both be out shipping and no hard feelings at all. I would much rather people be surprised in a good way rather than a bad one.