• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

LSL Guitars

bobogypsy

Silver Supporting Member
Is LSL having issues.? I ordered a pickup for my T Bone recently and it did not work when I installed it. I emailed Lance and he said they would send a new one on Monday. It was a Saturday. I never received one and have not gotten a response back from LSL through my emails. I also tried to call their contact number and there is not a voicemail. It just rings for awhile and starts beeping.

I thought it was just the hlidays but previously Lance had always responded quickley.

Kmaz

Silver Supporting Member
The LSL brand was a hot item here at TGP some years back. Not so much talk of them anymore, for whatever reason.

Having said this, there doesn't seem to be a 'top dog' any longer? We are flooded with awesome builder choices!

ItJustRocks

Platinum Supporting Member
I really enjoyed my lsl Saticoy and still wish I hadn't sold it. The relic job wasn't the best, but it felt, played, and sounded better than most other boutiques I had a tried at the time.

teleman1

Silver Supporting Member
Nothing to diss about LSL, they kick but and their pickups are phenomenal. Can't expect folks to jump too high between Dec 26 and Jan 4th.

Last edited:

winterblu

Silver Supporting Member
Nothing to diss about LSL, the kick but and their pickups are phenomenal. Can't expect folks to jump too high between Dec 26 and Jan 4th.
Yeah, but if it's a business they should have voicemail set up to notify customers of their holiday schedule. If a business can't do that little to keep their customers informed they sure ain't gettin' any of mine.

Estock

Most manufacturers drag or are closed entirely during the week of Christmas and the New Year. Email them again and leave them a voice-mail. I'm sure you'll get a response.

mudster

High Prairie Wrangler
Gold Supporting Member
I have had great customer service from LsL. You just caught them at the holidays. Give it a week and drop Lance and email and they'll take care of you.

Kmaz

Silver Supporting Member
As I recall, LSL were/are known for good customer service. My memory was jogged!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom