Lucky Day.mp3 raunchy psychedelic blues/jazz boogie w/vocals

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by sergv, Aug 4, 2005.

1. sergv

sergv Member

I dedicate this gear page premiere to my home boys Normster and ScottL, I miss you guys *sniff*.

Ok, without further delay ... here's a new original tune for your amusement ... I tried playing some keys and drums (two drums sets at once, grateful dead style ) I pushed my vox too, you can hear them crack several times lol.

I spent only a few hours on this, writing while I was recording ... so its very rough and raw, but if nothing else its for real, and kind of funny I think.

peace

http://www.guitar.com/useruploads/63580/MP3/072905181906.mp3

2. Normster

Normster Member

Ah shucks, bro...I miss you too. :D

Very trippy, like psychadelic blues. I've always liked your vocals, mostly because they're sincere and totally unique. Cool composition!

BTW, I'm still around, but I just haven't been posting as much as I used to. I guess I've been spending way too much time building this amp and not enough time playing. :(

3. sergv

sergv Member

Hey Chris thanks for checking it out man, glad you liked it! I can make my voice sound a little bit different for various styles, but saying I have 'more voice' might be a bit of a stretch ha ha ;)

4. sergv

sergv Member

Normster !! Ha ha thanks for the listen and commenting bro :)

I can't wait to hear the rumble of your new Dumble! I recently picked up a little 10W Epi Galaxie 10 combo. First tube amp I've had in years. Its cool cause I can crank it all the way up for some nice tube saturation, but still play at relatively low volume. I've been using my POD XT LIVE as a little pre-amp for it, works well and has lots of tonal variety and options for such a modest rig.