Lumpy's Tone Shop MKII Question

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Boytbpc, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Boytbpc

Boytbpc Member

I picked up a Lumpy's Tone Shop MKII a loooonnnng time ago when my fuzz addiction was peaking. Didn't put much thought into it because I wanted a MKII and it was for sale used.

Now, I'm interested in finding out more about Lumpy and his MKIIs. How desirable are they? Any idea what they sell for these days? etc.
    Cheers
    boytbpc

2. MadFrank

MadFrank Supporting Member

I sold my Lumpy's MK.2 last year on the Bay. It attracted a reasonable ammount of attention - meaning a few enquireys and a couple of offers, before I sold it for close to what I paid for it. I did take a little loss, around $40 or so. The Lumpy's benders should really be more desirable (in terms of resale) but he did only make them at the beginning of his buisness, and hasn't made them for a while now. Back then Paul was one of the best guy's out there making accurate benders, so his reputation is really high, problem is - it's mostly the TGP crowd who knew about them, as it was here he had a builders page, before he developed his own website. Outside of this place, I don't think they were quite as well known as Skinpimp or Hudson etc.. which is a pity as they were so very highly thought of. I hope Paul might perhaps start to make them again someday. Count me in for a MK.1 if he does!