Luthier's Corner

Scott Peterson

Administrator and Co-Founder of TGP
Staff member
We've expanded this section to allow for and encourage Manufacturers, Luthiers, and Techs to all be able to start and carry on conversations about Tech oriented builds, concepts and experiences.

Please just no overt sales messages or overt advertising.

This is similar in mission to the Video and Clip Demo sections both allowing and encouraging companies and individuals demoing, discussing and showing gear even professionally.

We do ask you have an affiliation notice/disclaimer in your signature to clearly indicate any sort of affiliation for clarity and context.

t3oi

+1 on this

There is so much good information shared here, this is a great idea.

Drak

:banana Game On! :banana

(and thanks! :beer)

I never did any build threads here on TGP as I never really felt there was a truly appropriate place to put them.

Looking forward to seeing who's building what out there!

RAILhead

(real name is Maury, BTW)
Nice! It sounds like this is the place to have the threads I start about my projects and builds. I always felt my threads weren't a great fit for the general guitar forum, so this will be great!

set-up-blues

Thanks you Scott! It's nice to be able to share ideas on set-ups,wiring,
pick-ups and builds. This was the main reason for singing up to The Gear Page! And I have the T shirt!

Grez

Silver Supporting Member
I'll definitely post here. Thanks for the adjustment of the rules.

Grez

Akap124

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone knew of any website or YouTube video or a current forum that can help guide me to build my own guitar?

Jesus! What ever happened to the “ just do it “ plan?? When i wanted to make guitars, both electric & acoustic, i just started taking guitars appart- seeing what worked & what didnt & spent my entire career aquiring & building fixtures, specialty tools & a never ending plethra of woods!! I spent thousands before i built my first acoustic!! GOD, just making the jigs for arching the top & back braces was work!!and building an outside form?? Gotta have a different one for each different shaped guitar you want! BOOKS?? Right, there was like 1 1/2 terrablebooks available- and imstill building guitars!!

Trending Topics