1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

M-Audio Prokeys 88, anyone tried it yet ?

Discussion in 'Recording/Live Sound' started by Soulgolem, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Soulgolem

Soulgolem Member

Anyone tried the prokeys 88 by m-Audio yet ? how is the action ? how are the sound samples (not just the piano) compared to other digital pianos like the Yamaha P-series.

I like my P90 for the action and the piano, but now that i need decent strings, organs and rhodes, i'm disapointed in it. I don't want to always resort to a sound module when I would be fine with onboard sounds... but the rhodes espcially is to dry for me... i don't know how to describe it.

Francis.

2. Soulgolem

Soulgolem Member

3. Soulgolem

Soulgolem Member

4. Scott Peterson

Scott Peterson Administrator Staff Member

Moved to the proper forum section.

5. Soulgolem

Soulgolem Member

6. enharmonic

enharmonic Old Growth Gold Supporting Member

I have a Keystation PRo 88, and it is awesome. Now, if only I could get it to talk to SX3 on my G5 :mad: