• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

M-Audio Prokeys 88, anyone tried it yet ?

Soulgolem

Anyone tried the prokeys 88 by m-Audio yet ? how is the action ? how are the sound samples (not just the piano) compared to other digital pianos like the Yamaha P-series.

I like my P90 for the action and the piano, but now that i need decent strings, organs and rhodes, i'm disapointed in it. I don't want to always resort to a sound module when I would be fine with onboard sounds... but the rhodes espcially is to dry for me... i don't know how to describe it.

Francis.

enharmonic

Old Growth
Platinum Supporting Member
I have a Keystation PRo 88, and it is awesome. Now, if only I could get it to talk to SX3 on my G5 :mad:

Trending Topics