M.I. Audio Tube Zone

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by gang twanger, Mar 30, 2008.

1. gang twanger

gang twanger Member

I've pretty much made a decision on buying a Tube Zone. I have some cash sitting in my Paypal and I love the clips on the website (especially the slide clip by Ed DeGenaro. It's got that Sonny Landreth sound I love. Or more specifically Ry Cooder's killer tone on the "Midnight Run" soundtrack.). It also seems like it might be able to get me into Dumble territory when I need to. And it sounds like the type of higher gain pedal that can give me a nice warm, full tone I want, but without a lot of compression.
    I've read some posts on here where people seem to love it. But if anyone can give me some more in-depth info on this, that would be great.

BTW, I already own an OCD ver.4.

2. gang twanger

gang twanger Member

I sometimes forget how dead it can be around here early on a Sunday morning, but still, it's not early morning everywhere in the world.
    :confused:

3. Monster Plexi

Monster Plexi Member

4. soundbee

soundbee Member

hey, no pm whispering ... inquiring minds want to know too....?

5. DEMENTED

DEMENTED Supporting Member

I have one for sale, I live in CT. also...if you wanna take a ride today you are more than welcome to try it out!