• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.
  • On Thursday, January 20, 2022, starting at 7 pm EST, We will take the forum offline to do the necessary upgrades. Estimates are a possible 3-hour total downtime to complete the process. So mark your calendar to play your guitar.

m13 users: how do you have your "scenes" setup?

Andre357

I found it easy to set up my scenes as follows ( I play in a cover band ):

Ballads/Jazz standards/blues/country/soul/mowtown - trems, chorus, rotary, vibrato, reverbs and delay ( probably on the subtle side ).

Rock/Pop/alternative - trems, chorus, some filters, delays, flanger, reverb, special effects

Dance/Disco/funk/electronica - rythmic delays, synth type patches, wah sounding auto filters, short slapback reverbs, special effects ( we play without keys at smaller clubs so the synthy stuff comes in handy ! )

Now keep in mind there is quite a bit of redundancy between the three " scenes " . Every scene has a short slapback echo and a thick subtle analogish delay for leads for instance. But for now this has kept my tap dancing to a mininum and get me through three sets.

We keep no set list and our lead singer calls the tunes depending on the mood of the room.......so i never know what might come up next.

I run an eternity/cot 50/200lb fuzz/kelley compressor in front of my amp and just keep the m13 with expression pedal in my amp loop......

my set up has never been easier or sounded better....

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom