• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

M13 wet/dry/wet question

Roodboy

I would like to feed the m13 with a series effects loop of a Bogner xtc for the noise gate and then also feed the m13 with the xtc lineout (I know I may have to us ean ebtech line level shifter to knock signal down to instrument level), at the same time so I can have stereo delays/modulations.
I think its doable my brain just can't figure out the oruting.
Could anyone let me know how to do this?

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
Rather than starting a new thread, why not move your question to the main M13 thread where the users hang and the designers visit and respond? P.S. I'd answer your question here if I knew the answer.

Roodboy

Rather than starting a new thread, why not move your question to the main M13 thread where the users hang and the designers visit and respond? P.S. I'd answer your question here if I knew the answer.
Not to sound like a jerk but the last time I posted a questions in that thread, I didn't get an answer, so I thought I would try it this way.
I even PM'd Rich Renken but haven't got a response, I guess he's busy.

StompBoxBlues

Not saying "RTFM" but have you checked the manual? The advanced users manual that you have to download at the Line6 site?

I can't answer your question for sure, as I am at work, but I think in the back of the manual there were a number of different scenarios, different hookups, and I studied them a little because they were definitely NOT intuitive to me, and as I thought about it...it started making a lot of sense and I saw a lot of possibilities.

Check it out, and especially...this is from memory but, look at the drawing where the guitar (on the left in the drawing) uses a Y cable into two different jacks on the left on the back of the M13. I think that would get you going.

Roodboy

I read the manual but didn't see this routing scenario.
In front of the regular manual they show a picure of differen configurayions but none are w/d/w. In the advanced manual they write about a w/d/w configuration but don't talk about the whole signal path and don't mention anyhting about the separate line out routing.
I'm almost positive its doable I just can't figure out the signal path.
Hopefully someone is doing this or something similar and can shed some light on this.

Trending Topics