M13 wet/dry/wet question

Roodboy

Silver Supporting Member
I would like to feed the m13 with a series effects loop of a Bogner xtc for the noise gate and then also feed the m13 with the xtc lineout (I know I may have to us ean ebtech line level shifter to knock signal down to instrument level), at the same time so I can have stereo delays/modulations.
I think its doable my brain just can't figure out the oruting.
Could anyone let me know how to do this?

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
Rather than starting a new thread, why not move your question to the main M13 thread where the users hang and the designers visit and respond? P.S. I'd answer your question here if I knew the answer.

Roodboy

Silver Supporting Member
Rather than starting a new thread, why not move your question to the main M13 thread where the users hang and the designers visit and respond? P.S. I'd answer your question here if I knew the answer.
Not to sound like a jerk but the last time I posted a questions in that thread, I didn't get an answer, so I thought I would try it this way.
I even PM'd Rich Renken but haven't got a response, I guess he's busy.

StompBoxBlues

Not saying "RTFM" but have you checked the manual? The advanced users manual that you have to download at the Line6 site?

I can't answer your question for sure, as I am at work, but I think in the back of the manual there were a number of different scenarios, different hookups, and I studied them a little because they were definitely NOT intuitive to me, and as I thought about it...it started making a lot of sense and I saw a lot of possibilities.

Check it out, and especially...this is from memory but, look at the drawing where the guitar (on the left in the drawing) uses a Y cable into two different jacks on the left on the back of the M13. I think that would get you going.

Roodboy

Silver Supporting Member
I read the manual but didn't see this routing scenario.
In front of the regular manual they show a picure of differen configurayions but none are w/d/w. In the advanced manual they write about a w/d/w configuration but don't talk about the whole signal path and don't mention anyhting about the separate line out routing.
I'm almost positive its doable I just can't figure out the signal path.
Hopefully someone is doing this or something similar and can shed some light on this.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom