M9 into Garageband on iPad 1

dwolfggc

A clip of me messing around in Garageband on the iPad using an M9 for some effects. To me it sounded a lot better than Garageband by itself.
Oh, and the playing is horrendous. So just listen for tone. :)

Bass, strings, and drums are all smart instruments. The rhythm and lead guitar are both telecaster into the M9 running boost comp, delay, and a little reverb into the Vox model set up clean.

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/danwolford/ipad-garageband-and-m9[/SOUNDCLOUD]

lspaulsp

Platinum Supporting Member
Sooooooooooooo much better than the High Gain wanking that normally goes on here.

Great job.

dwolfggc

Thanks, I was really just testing the M9 that had just come in the mail yesterday but it just sounded really good to me and I ended up just playing for about an hour. I was really impressed with how well the Garageband amp sim took pedals.

e-z

Well done. GarageBand didn't sound that great out of the gate for me but it's obviously because I haven't tweaked it just right.

dwolfggc

Well done. GarageBand didn't sound that great out of the gate for me but it's obviously because I haven't tweaked it just right.

I really like the Vox sim. Everything high gain sounds like garbage to me. However, a high gain pedal into the Vox sim sounds pretty decent. At least, IMO.

vapor

Sounds really good. What are you using to get the guitar sound into the ipad? I have found the ipad to be a great tool for mucking up basic track ideas.

Thanks for sharing.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom