• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Mad Professor: Sweet Honey Overdrive ?

TheLemon

He's stated before that it isn't a Honey Bee, but a different overall overdrive. Sounds interesting though

NewarkWilder

it is different from the Bee--and it hasn't been officially named yet--but its origin does come from the thought behind the Honey Bee. So no, its not an MP version of the Bee--but it may wind up actually being preferable to it by a lot of people. Its got more gain, a more modern tone, and the sound clips of the proto and a HBOD a/b'd has a lot of people really excited--its going to be more of a workhorse kind of OD rather than a total "boutique" box.

i'm super psyched :D

cedjazz

I heard they won't be available until 2012, seriously. That can't be. Anyone here call an MP dealer and inquire?

Maven

Gold Supporting Member
I just got a Honey Bee last week and it's probably my favorite OD of all time.

Strat + Matchless + Honey Bee = :D

Bobster

argh.. the hbod is my last piece of the puzzle of the od chain! anyone care to share the bbod vs the hbod? this mp one certainly looks interesting though!

NewarkWilder

BBOD is basically the sound of a cranked up vintage fender with a little extra raunch to it. best way i can think to describe it. LOVE it though.

HBOD is very different but equally awesome :AOK

polifemo

I have played the prototype, and it was fantastic!

I also tried an lower wattage amp - don´t know if this is a secret or not, so I won´t say too much - that Björn just had completed, and it was awesome as well!

At the same session I also tried his mods on these Boss pedals (an OD and a distortion) an especially the yellow OD was great!

Björn is a quite talented little fella`:bow

Trending Topics