Made a demo vid of the new Moog Subsequent 25, with an all-Moog track

Hi all,

after decades of being a Minimoog fan (though mainly a guitar player), I finally had to buy a Moog ... the brand new Subsequent 25 (I got serial #00027). Made a little demo, starting with a track that was made only with sounds from the Subsequent 25. Enjoy :)

PSD

Hi!
Really enjoyed your demo.
I'm a guitar player but I'm lusting after a Moog. I'm looking at the Subsequent 25 or the Grandmother. I'm leaning towards the vintage sound of the Grandmother, but I see the user advantages of the Subsequent 25 along with the expanded filter section.
Have you used the Subsequent 25 audio input with guitar as guitar effects? This is probably how I will be using the Moog 50% of the time.

Any advice or thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Knut

Hi!
Really enjoyed your demo.
I'm a guitar player but I'm lusting after a Moog. I'm looking at the Subsequent 25 or the Grandmother. I'm leaning towards the vintage sound of the Grandmother, but I see the user advantages of the Subsequent 25 along with the expanded filter section.
Have you used the Subsequent 25 audio input with guitar as guitar effects? This is probably how I will be using the Moog 50% of the time.

Any advice or thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Knut
Didn’t use the audio input yet ... will get there soon hopefully!

Yeah, soundwise Grandmother is great, also for creating unique new sounds the semi-modular approach is a winner, and I like the built-in spring reverb ... OTOH, Subsequent 25 has all the MIDI control options and presets which make it a great synth for both live and music production ...

Reactions: PSD

Trending Topics