Made up a list of 'vibes ...

A small .pdf file - requires .pdf Reader.

Kind of a work in progress - it has 63 entries with prices and all the manufactures Web sites are hyper - linked.

Tell me if I missed any. :hide

MikeTTF

Click HERE for latest revision 2.4

Last edited:

Jet Bycraft

Thank you for the list! The only other vibe that I can think of is the Jax Vibra-Chorus and the one in the photo below. I know it's long out of production, I just thought that you might like to see it. I don't own it, I only have the photo.

BoomerVibraChorus2.jpg

jaywalker

I'll get flamed for this, but my main vibe comes from a BOSS V-wah (PW10) - I can adjust the speed with the treadle, plus it's programmable. I used it last month on an album instead of an old noisy original!!!!!!

Hi JayWalker,

It's a "loose" List - just for fun. :)

The Boss V Wah PW 10 ad says ....

"Uni-V" effect produces vintage swirling rotary sounds"

So ... it makes The List! :dude

TTF

I'll get flamed for this, but my main vibe comes from a BOSS V-wah (PW10) - I can adjust the speed with the treadle, plus it's programmable. I used it last month on an album instead of an old noisy original!!!!!!

jgyn

The Boss V-Wah's vibe emulation is not bad!

muffinman

Gold Supporting Member
umm....

How about the Shin-ei Uni-Vibe? :p

It is a list of vibes, not vibe clones, correct? :)

Also....Montgomery Appliances Carbon Vibe
P1000524.jpg

Ti-Ron

Thanks for the list! I'm on the market for a nice vibe for a faire price and it's really usefull! ;)
Now I have to deceide wich one to get! ;)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom