• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Made up a list of 'vibes ...

A small .pdf file - requires .pdf Reader.

Kind of a work in progress - it has 63 entries with prices and all the manufactures Web sites are hyper - linked.

Tell me if I missed any. :hide

MikeTTF

Click HERE for latest revision 2.4

Last edited:

Jet Bycraft

Thank you for the list! The only other vibe that I can think of is the Jax Vibra-Chorus and the one in the photo below. I know it's long out of production, I just thought that you might like to see it. I don't own it, I only have the photo.

jaywalker

I'll get flamed for this, but my main vibe comes from a BOSS V-wah (PW10) - I can adjust the speed with the treadle, plus it's programmable. I used it last month on an album instead of an old noisy original!!!!!!

Hi JayWalker,

It's a "loose" List - just for fun. :)

The Boss V Wah PW 10 ad says ....

"Uni-V" effect produces vintage swirling rotary sounds"

So ... it makes The List! :dude

TTF

I'll get flamed for this, but my main vibe comes from a BOSS V-wah (PW10) - I can adjust the speed with the treadle, plus it's programmable. I used it last month on an album instead of an old noisy original!!!!!!

jgyn

The Boss V-Wah's vibe emulation is not bad!

muffinman

Gold Supporting Member
umm....

How about the Shin-ei Uni-Vibe? :p

It is a list of vibes, not vibe clones, correct? :)

Also....Montgomery Appliances Carbon Vibe

Ti-Ron

Thanks for the list! I'm on the market for a nice vibe for a faire price and it's really usefull! ;)
Now I have to deceide wich one to get! ;)

Trending Topics