• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Madison Cunningham. Wow.

corbs

Silver Supporting Member
She's super talented. Good stuff there, thanks for posting.

Reactions: Gms

MGT

I "discovered" her a few months ago...such a creative approach to the instrument and great songwriter!

Zelja

Silver Supporting Member
^^^^
Don't see a dad in there but wow, that was excellent - great playing from all, wonderful singing & fantastic sound quality. Never heard of her before this thread but will be checking her out further. Thanks to the OP & all who have posted songs and introduced me to her.

ChazMania

Gold Supporting Member
old thread bump rather than start new.....learned about her over the summer and have listened to a number of songs and really enjoy her music. Going to see her at the Belly Up (San Diego) on Thursday, first live music since Fall of 2019!!

ChickenLover

Outside of my normal musical box but I liked the OP song and really liked the studio song. Really nice voice...that sounds like a voice. Cool songwriting.

ChazMania

Gold Supporting Member
Saw her last night at the Belly Up. I can say that she was one of the most creative guitarists I've ever heard. She was tremendous. 6 guys in the bathroom all saying "oh my god she is one of the best guitarists i've seen." If she playing in your area, go see her.

major-minor

Saw her last night at the Belly Up. I can say that she was one of the most creative guitarists I've ever heard. She was tremendous. 6 guys in the bathroom all saying "oh my god she is one of the best guitarists i've seen." If she playing in your area, go see her.
Lucky you.
Hope I get a chance to see her live sometime. Really dig her stuff.

mentoneman

Love this cover.

Tyler is a great musician/producer whom I played with at church back in the day. He was in Jackson Brown’s band for a while.

The same church where I was on a worship team with these three awesome folks for many years:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom