Madonna ,think she's got an endorsement ...?

daddyo

Madonna wouldn't be showing off the Gibson logo for free. Kaaachiiing is her mantra.

zenguitarguy

Umnnn not 1 comment that not 1 single note of the vocal is in tune???

Hmnnnn lol:NUTS:NUTS:NUTS:NUTS:NUTS

VintageKnob

Silver Supporting Member
I was thinking the same thing but it must be something with the recording, it seems part way in things change and it get's right. Doppler effect? ;-)

- D

loudboy

Umnnn not 1 comment that not 1 single note of the vocal is in tune???

Hmnnnn lol:NUTS:NUTS:NUTS:NUTS:NUTS
She was one of the pioneers of the new "don't let not being able to sing keep me from having a singing career" bunch.

She's a smart businesswoman, and a real go-getter, but a singer, she ain't.

TheRockDoc

I'm not particularly for or against her songs, but that version sounds like it could have easily been at a bad Go-Go's rehearsal...:puh

Im not a madonna hater, I like some of her music
and I gotta admit that version is 1000 times better then that cheesy 80's original version...it brings back memorys of me smashing radios!!!

But her "hey Im a rocker chick, too" new image hasnt caught on yet....but it is madonna, I bet she will tear it up eventually!!

operanonverba

Gold Supporting Member
Man, there is nothing cooler than an SG custom! I still think she's hot too! Rock it on, girl! :RoCkIn

atquinn

Silver Supporting Member
Wasn't there a time long ago in the distant past when Madonna was setting trends instead of scrabbling after them? :rotflmao

-Austin

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Gold Supporting Member
She still isn't a real singer compared to Two great women I've worked with .... Julie Stewart and Jody Ring..Madonna is a marketing company

Trending Topics