MAN INSANE's first rough recorded demo

rah3

Is this the drummers project?

Also from the perspective of analyzing the audio, maybe just have a title card with the song title. The "non sequitor' visuals don't support critical listening.

-RAH3

j2b4o

the drummer is actually just a guitarist as we both are but we cant find a drummer so we've been taking turns.
its both our project its just the first stupid recording we did as a gag last night using the internal mic on my imac.
I woud have just posted the audio alone but dont know where to post just audio for free. so I made a montage with the stupid pics I had on the computer because I didn't know how else to get it on the internet for free. and myspace sucks. I gotta figure out how to put just one picture one for the whole song.

rah3

j2b4o,

You need to get the guitar and vocals up and over the drums. If you're working with a single microphone, stereo or mono. First get the levels in better relative volumes to each other. Experiment with placement of the microphones.

-RAH3

j2b4o

the mic was in the imac like I said. and the placement was wherever the open socket was. was more of a song idea than a real recording. there are moments where the levels arent total crap but not often. thanks for the feedback! keep em comin.

Trending Topics