Manecolooper new looper

radiocure

Silver Supporting Member
Haven't heard that name is at least 10 years. The details are fuzzy. He's in Central America or South America. He's definitely built some cool stuff, but I do remember people having problems with their gear not arriving fully functional. I'd venture to say buy with caution.

lwatford

Silver Supporting Member
I've always been interested in his stuff, but never really saw anyone that actually had one

duende

Silver Supporting Member
I owned a couple. And actually helped conceive/design the filtereko.

Extremely musical sounding pedals. Reliability was an issue, but I would still buy another one.

This looks interesting! Very talented builder and great guy!

I was planning on ordering something from him, probably over 10 years ago. I can confirm that he was in Central or South America. Also at least one other person (in the US) who ordered from him had issues with the piece going through customs. Customs may have opened it up and messed something up. I was on the verge of ordering one but had to cancel because I needed the $ for other stuff.

I believe some of his stuff was based on a rack delay, maybe the SDD-3000 (not a clone exactly, but there was possibly some shared lineage) or maybe someone just thought it was sonically reminiscent of them. I'll be interested to see what he's up to these days.

deadlands

I believe some of his stuff was based on a rack delay, maybe the SDD-3000 (not a clone exactly, but there was possibly some shared lineage) or maybe someone just thought it was sonically reminiscent of them. I'll be interested to see what he's up to these days.

His stuff was based on the Digitech PDS/RDS series of delays. The new one is based on the EHX 16-Second Delay.

Mr2D

It's like that Spacejam site they never updated.

Pedals do look cool though.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom